Satya Nadella: Xbox Live and first-party gaming efforts across PC, console, mobile and new categories

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 25, 2015, 07:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

christ, the efforts you guys go to make this site not appear to be a bunch of ps4 fanboys....

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

That could mean a whole number of things. I don't want to jump to conclusions without knowing what it specifically means will change.
It means what it says. This is as close as you'll get until they announce halo and forza for pc.

Legend

christ, the efforts you guys go to make this site not appear to be a bunch of ps4 fanboys....
My problem with this is that it's nothing new. We already all know they're putting xbox on PC. That's been said before. What we need are specifics for their plans.

Mmm_fish_tacos

My problem with this is that it's nothing new. We already all know they're putting xbox on PC. That's been said before. What we need are specifics for their plans.
What games are they missing now? halo and forza and both have been rumored, with giant bomb saying the MCC will come for sure.

Aura7541

What games are they missing now? halo and forza and both have been rumored, with giant bomb saying the MCC will come for sure.
Not to mention Gears: Ultimate Edition and Killer Instinct have been confirmed for PC.

Legend

I think they're going to pc and ditching the physical box too, but right now we have rumors and speculation.

I saw the original title and was expecting an official announcement like "all first party games will be on pc too" or "xbox one steambox revealed."

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think they're going to pc and ditching the physical box too, but right now we have rumors and speculation.

I saw the original title and was expecting an official announcement like "all first party games will be on pc too" or "xbox one steambox revealed."
Well they'll at least play out the rest of the gen with xbox one, but there will be little reason to buy one once their first party is on pc.

Xbro

Well...
3 people like this

Go Up