Xbox Series |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Apparently the 4k blu Ray player in XSX cannot output true blacks. I wonder if it's the same with ps5

Legend

Subnautica has become a glitch fest.

An internal fire spawned right by my home at the surface of the water. Does no damage but acts as a fun lighthouse.

Would give the game a low C atm. Has a lot of great but also is really slow.

kitler53

Subnautica has become a glitch fest.

An internal fire spawned right by my home at the surface of the water. Does no damage but acts as a fun lighthouse.

Would give the game a low C atm. Has a lot of great but also is really slow.
sounds like a perfect gamepass game then..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Nov 22, 2020, 06:23 PM Last Edit: Nov 22, 2020, 06:30 PM by Legend
sounds like a perfect gamepass game then..
5/10

Way too many glitches. Way too many "fetch quests." I was really enjoying the game at one point but as time went on it became less minecraft and more restrictive. My last few hours with the game were just swimming for ten minutes to spot A, pressing a few buttons, swimming for ten minutes to spot B, pressing a few buttons, swimming for ten minutes to spot A...

I tried out creative mode for a few minutes and it really shows how little there is to the game. It's a decent survival game but bad at almost everything else imo.

Not even good for gamepass, outside of me not wasting money on it. Need to read up on it because everyone else seems to love it  :P

edt: 4/10 after seeing one major spoiler

Spoiler for Hidden:
Sunbeam cannot be saved

Xevross

5/10

Way too many glitches. Way too many "fetch quests." I was really enjoying the game at one point but as time went on it became less minecraft and more restrictive. My last few hours with the game were just swimming for ten minutes to spot A, pressing a few buttons, swimming for ten minutes to spot B, pressing a few buttons, swimming for ten minutes to spot A...

I tried out creative mode for a few minutes and it really shows how little there is to the game. It's a decent survival game but bad at almost everything else imo.

Not even good for gamepass, outside of me not wasting money on it. Need to read up on it because everyone else seems to love it  :P

edt: 4/10 after seeing one major spoiler

Spoiler for Hidden:
Sunbeam cannot be saved

I watched a few people play the game and never worked out why people love it, it seems so basic and boring to me.

Legend

I watched a few people play the game and never worked out why people love it, it seems so basic and boring to me.
I guess most people found it more scary?

This is a semi location/story spoiler if you care.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I was randomly swimming looking for anything interesting and found a really deep area with some cool glowing plants. I only had enough oxygen to make it one way, so I decided to find a good spot and make a base down there. It was my nice chill zone. I made friends with these funky humanoid squid guys that could teleport.<br><br>Well turns out I was supposed to be afraid. The region was supposed to fill me with terror and the teleport squids were supposed to be one of the scariest things in the game. Oops.<br>

Speaking of being afraid

Xevross

Halo Infinite is Fall 2021

kitler53

Halo Infinite is Fall 2021
unless of course there is a delay...

god I feel bad for xbox fans. 

Legend

Please don't be this gen's version of Driveclub  :P

Xevross

unless of course there is a delay...

god I feel bad for xbox fans.
Why do you feel bad? Gamepass is the best thing any human ever invented, xbox is the best.

But for real, launch was dire for Series X and next year looks barren. If Infinite is the first big exclusive a full year after launch then yikes, the comparison to PS5 would be pretty ugly.

Please don't be this gen's version of Driveclub  :P
RIP 343i, we barely knew ya.

kitler53

Why do you feel bad? Gamepass is the best thing any human ever invented, xbox is the best.

But for real, launch was dire for Series X and next year looks barren. If Infinite is the first big exclusive a full year after launch then yikes, the comparison to PS5 would be pretty ugly.
RIP 343i, we barely knew ya.
someone needs to make a betting thread.   when will XS get it's first launch title?

Legend

someone needs to make a betting thread.   when will XS get it's first launch title?

January 28th!

Legend

I have put over 100 hours into this system. I love it.

Dr. Pezus

I have put over 100 hours into this system. I love it.
Wut

What are you playing?

Xevross

Wut

What are you playing?
Lots of old games you don't need a series X for but might as well play on the new system. Same as everyone else :P

Go Up