Xbox Series |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

yes. more MS spin.  probably good numbers too but too much spin to really know.
The worldwide launch bit doesn't really matter.  They were going to sell whatever they were going to make, short of sending 500k to Japan or something...  

All this tells us is that they have made more systems than before.

Xevross

Oh wow are we really going to not get any numbers ever from Xbox? Could be that way, we'll see I guess...

Could read into it and think the launch wasn't as big as PS4 since they specified Xbox history but idk if their numbers are that precise to be able to know.

Dr. Pezus

Oh wow are we really going to not get any numbers ever from Xbox? Could be that way, we'll see I guess...

Could read into it and think the launch wasn't as big as PS4 since they specified Xbox history but idk if their numbers are that precise to be able to know.
They'll probably wait for sony and therefore I doubt they'll announce any number except maybe US only

Legend

Legend

What a way to start next gen!!!!!

Finished Outer Wilds. Great great game. Up there as one of the best games ever made. Amazing puzzles and world. Had nothing to do with series x but has made me love this console.

Dr. Pezus

Finished Outer Wilds. Great great game. Up there as one of the best games ever made. Amazing puzzles and world. Had nothing to do with series x but has made me love this console.
Wut

Legend

Wut

Dr. Pezus

Why have I seen no discussion about the storage space the series s gives you? I've only seen the 500gb quoted while everyone talks about the 667gb of ps5

Xevross

Why have I seen no discussion about the storage space the series s gives you? I've only seen the 500gb quoted while everyone talks about the 667gb of ps5
Probably because it was kind of expected to be awful and nobody cares about series S anyway.

Dr. Pezus

Probably because it was kind of expected to be awful and nobody cares about series S anyway.
I mean it must be like 350gb?

kitler53

because series s has a lot more fatal problems and it's dead to us.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Subnautica has horrible draw distance. I get that it's a one game but it's a joke at times. Wish it had a series x update.

Xevross

I mean it must be like 350gb?
Its 364GB

Subnautica has horrible draw distance. I get that it's a one game but it's a joke at times. Wish it had a series x update.
Well duh, you can't see shame underwater! ;)

kitler53

Well duh, you can't see shame underwater! ;)
that's what i was thinking.  it's a feature!  a total commitment to realism.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

that's what i was thinking.  it's a feature!  a total commitment to realism.
Then maybe they should have put some fog in like Silent Hill!

I am not exaggerating by saying it looks like this at times. Objects are much farther away but also much larger so they take up a similar amount of screen space.

Go Up