Microsoft E3 Press Conference 2017

Started by Xevross, Jun 11, 2017, 05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

My internet has been down all day, what did I miss?
Lots of indie games. Scorpio is Xbox One X. $499.

SWORDF1SH

My internet has been down all day, what did I miss?
Legend accidentally posted nudes but since removed them. What a bad time for your net to go down.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Ive been reading around on the net there's not a whole lot of positives going on over Microsoft's conference.
But if what I'm reading is correct Microsoft just went the whole show and didn't announce one new IP.

darkknightkryta

Ive been reading around on the net there's not a whole lot of positives going on over Microsoft's conference.
But if what I'm reading is correct Microsoft just went the whole show and didn't announce one new IP.
Pretty much.  They quietly killed all their game development studios.  They have nothing left to make games with and no 3rd party developer is going to be foolish enough to give MS exclusives given MS's current position.  

Legend

Kerotan

so there's been like 5 forza games this gen. lol
And by the end of the gen there will probably be like 8 lol

Dr. Pezus

Wait until Sony's conference.
I won't be posting live ;o

Legend

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - 8 Minutes of Gameplay - NeoGAF

Only FB for now. Will update with YT later if available:https://www.facebook.com/ign/videos/10154874690346633/ Chloe's voice and acting is not bad at all. Rachel on the other hand... i am not sure what to think. But overall i like what i am seeing. Edit: 20 minutes of gameplay: http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/06/12...e3-2017-ign-il

darkknightkryta

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - 8 Minutes of Gameplay - NeoGAF

Is Birch not voicing Chloe anymore?  A shame Dontnod isn't making this expansion.  It's their baby and Square is already joking it out.

Legend

Is Birch not voicing Chloe anymore?  A shame Dontnod isn't making this expansion.  It's their baby and Square is already joking it out.
wtf I didn't even realise it was different devs.

darkknightkryta

wtf I didn't even realise it was different devs.
Yeah I saw it wasn't Dontnod and I was like "WTF?"

Legend

Yeah I saw it wasn't Dontnod and I was like "WTF?"
messed up.

Also dlc announced: Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare - NeoGAF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1MVKdJ8X3E You play as The Banished
Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare is a brand-new full expansion coming to Halo Wars 2, featuring a new campaign, two new multiplayer leaders, two new multiplayer maps, and a brand-new cooperative mode, Terminus Firefight - featuring the return of the Flood!

Originally Posted by iFirez

On the stream they announced that this is a fully fledged campaign expansion with blur cinematics bookending the story. There's a firefight mode we're you can join up with 2 other players to defend your base and forerunner structure form increasingly difficult waves of AI. New maps for not only this new mode but also 2 new maps for traditional modes of play. 2 brand new Banished leaders come with this expansion too. Plus 2 new leaders which are still included in the season pass (we've already had lots of new leaders) are being shown at E3. Jerome and Arbiter. There are still 2 more new leaders coming out for season pass owners. Season pass owners will also get 2 new single player missions later his year - the way they were talking about it, made it seem like all the leaders and these missions will be out before the expansion, meaning the season pass will be fulfilled before the expansion release.

Legend

Ashly Burch: Reason why she isn't Chloe in LiS: Before the Storm: SAG-AFTRA strike - NeoGAF

Link: https://twitter.com/ashly_burch/stat...44938627977216
Ashly Burch ā€¸Verified account
 @ashly_burch
 Hey y'all, to the fans asking - I wasn't able to reprise my role as Chloe in Life is Strange: Before the Storm due to the SAG-AFTRA strike
 3:17 PM - 12 Jun 2017

darkknightkryta

Legend

The fudge is SAG-AFTRA and why are they striking?
It's the voice actors guild for video games.

They're striking because they couldn't agree on terms when negotiating with the big game publishers earlier this year. Primarily the big one I think was that voice actors wanted royalties once the game sold more than $2 million.

Go Up