Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Voice overs don't count

Making up rules now.   :P
Pirates of the Caribbean 4 came out the same year. 

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

The tourist came out in 2012 if I recall.
*vomits* Kidding, haven't seen it but it got ripped apart by reviewers. Also, it came out in 2010 in any case

the-pi-guy

*vomits* Kidding, haven't seen it but it got ripped apart by reviewers. Also, it came out in 2010 in any case

Dark Shadows was an interesting movie. Could've been better, but wasn't awful. 
Also, 4.5 years is very different from 8-10. 
That's like a 44% error, way beyond acceptable margins of error.  You'd make a terrible scientist. 

Dr. Pezus

Dark Shadows was an interesting movie. Could've been better, but wasn't awful. 
Also, 4.5 years is very different from 8-10. 
That's like a 44% error, way beyond acceptable margins of error.  You'd make a terrible scientist. 
It was ripped apart by critics though, which is my point.
And like I said, Dark Shadows is yet another typecast for him. This new movie feels like a complete departure for him since Pirates of the Caribbean or something

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Yeah and how long since he played in those? I didn't mean JD never gets good roles, just that he hasn't had one in many years now. Playing in crud movies after crud movies. First real 3D movie

yeah on that i agree, its been a long time since he was in a good movie (other than his appearance in 21st jump street)

Dr. Pezus

Legend

SOOOOOOO HYYYYYYPPPPPEEED!!!!!!!! for Mad Max. Looks great!

Dr. Pezus

SOOOOOOO HYYYYYYPPPPPEEED!!!!!!!! for Mad Max. Looks great!
Yeah me too! Tom Hardy, yo

Dr. Pezus

What a lovely day!
That guy is the same actor that plays Beast in X-Men and the zombie in Warm Bodies lol. Looks and acts 100% different

Dr. Pezus

Predictions for Avengers 2 opening in the US?
#1 opened to $207m in 2012. It's worth noting that #2 is way up on #1 overseas on opening weekend

Legend

Predictions for Avengers 2 opening in the US?
#1 opened to $207m in 2012. It's worth noting that #2 is way up on #1 overseas on opening weekend

$187m

Sure it's up oversees, but the first one didn't have that great of an opening over there. It's only ranked 14 on that chart. Meanwhile in America it DOMINATED its first weekend and is still number one by a very large margin. I just doubt it'll crush records that well.

Go Up