Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

I've seen all the films from 2010 lol...I went to see Last Airbender in theatres. This was before I found out about Rottentomatoes. Yeah I wasn't happy with the film...piece of shame.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

Oh, make it two.  I saw That's My Boy. 

the-pi-guy

I've seen all the films from 2010 lol...I went to see Last Airbender in theatres. This was before I found out about Rottentomatoes. Yeah I wasn't happy with the film...piece of shame.

Can't agree more.  I'm a HUGE fan of the series, but the movie was EASILY the worst movie I have ever seen.  Just awful awful awful. 
I'm pretty sure the writing process involved having someone watch the series and write a summary about it.  Then passing the summary to someone who has never seen the show and having them write a summary on that summary.  Then passing it a second time to M. who hasn't watched the series.  He writes a summary and gives it a twist ending and bam TLA. 

Riderz1337

Can't agree more.  I'm a HUGE fan of the series, but the movie was EASILY the worst movie I have ever seen.  Just awful awful awful. 
I'm pretty sure the writing process involved having someone watch the series and write a summary about it.  Then passing the summary to someone who has never seen the show and having them write a summary on that summary.  Then passing it a second time to M. who hasn't watched the series.  He writes a summary and gives it a twist ending and bam TLA. 

Yeah I remember the ending made it seem like it was going to have a sequel or something...Can't remember for sure cause to be honest that movie is all a blur to me lol. I doubt we will see a sequel. If they were to do another they will most likely reboot it.

Dr. Pezus

How many of these movies have you seen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_considered_the_worst

Batman and Robin, Freddy got Fingered, Master of Disguise, The Room (hi doggie), Catwoman

7H3

I've seen a handful of them... I've seen reefer madness
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Yeah I don't like most of the modern movies being on the list. Avatar was bad, but it's not horrible. Other movies within the same genre are way worse.

Same goes for catwoman.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I don't like most of the modern movies being on the list. Avatar was bad, but it's not horrible. Other movies within the same genre are way worse.

Same goes for catwoman.

Catwoman was terrible though

Legend

Catwoman was terrible though

Catwoman was ok. Not worse than electra or other ones.

Dr. Pezus

Catwoman was ok. Not worse than electra or other ones.

It's only called The Last Airbender though ;).

Well Electra was bad too. Catwoman was just terrible all around imo. Daredevil was bad too

Riderz1337

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy and Lucy today.

GOTG is my favourite Marvel film ever. I've watched all the Captain America/Thor/IM/Hulk/Avenger movies and GOTG easily surpasses them all.

Funny, sad and awesome action scenes. My one gripe is the villain sucked balls. EVERY Marvel movie has had weak villains, and GOTG is no exception.

Dave Bautista was funny as hell too as Drax, I just wish he had more epic action scenes with him destroying people, I mean his name IS Drax the Destroyer...

Lucy on the other hand...meh, didn't really like it too much.

Raven

How many of these movies have you seen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_considered_the_worst

Howard the Duck
The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
Troll 2
Showgirls
Striptease
Batman & Robin
Battlefield Earth
Freddy Got Fingered
The Master of Disguise
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Gigli
Alone in the Dark
Disaster Movie
Movie 43

Dr. Pezus

Agree about GotG. Probably my favorite Marvel movie. Very reminiscent of Star Wars/KotoR/Mass Effect imo. It was a very eye-pleasing film.

ethomaz

I want to watch some movie... recommendations please.

The new Robocop is good?

Dr. Pezus

I want to watch some movie... recommendations please.

The new Robocop is good?

Guardians of the Galaxy

Go Up