I smited pezus :)

BananaKing

Rorono

Dec 25, 2014, 06:54 PM Last Edit: Dec 25, 2014, 06:55 PM by Rorono
nevermind!

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

BananaKing

what framerate does no mans sky run at? if its 60fps do you guys think we could see a VR version for it on PS4?

Legend

what framerate does no mans sky run at? if its 60fps do you guys think we could see a VR version for it on PS4?

I think it's 30 atm but bumping it up to 60 wouldn't be too hard towards the end.

The tech they use to generate the universe could just run @30.

BananaKing

I think it's 30 atm but bumping it up to 60 wouldn't be too hard towards the end.

The tech they use to generate the universe could just run @30.

I think it would be an amazing experience for vr.

Dr. Pezus

It's 60FPS. The trailers and gameplay vids on youtube are even 60FPS and it looks glorious.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

I'm not sure if I should get TWD Season 2 on PS4 or PC, since I have season 1 on steam already. Does anyone know if the decisions you made in season 1 matter much in season 2?

Rorono

I got it on Steam due to lower price
Can't help you with the other question as it was too long since I played S1 so i don't remember how much influence the decisions had

Dr. Pezus

I got it on Steam due to lower price
Can't help you with the other question as it was too long since I played S1 so i don't remember how much influence the decisions had
Well it's $6.25 on PSN right now which is as low as it's ever been on PC (and lower than it's currently there)

Go Up