PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Legend

BananaKing

PS4 is really starting to catch some steam game wise. The Witcher 3 is fudgy fantastic. and there are so many games coming out that look brutally good. im really really interested in Ark: Survival Evolved and cant wait for it to come out, though it will be out in a year. Batman looks good honestly, even though i am not a fan of batman at all, so i am hoping my brother buys it lol.

Mad Max looks really good, will certainly buy it. Until Dawn looks interesting, i hope it comes to PS+ :-P gosh i am so hyped for E3, i cant wait to hear more about morphues and its games, and also Horizon, i am getting more and more interested in RPG's. im gonna have to try bloodborne soon, though with its difficulty i am worried i might get frustrated with it quickly.

Mmm_fish_tacos

PS4 is really starting to catch some steam game wise. The Witcher 3 is fudgy fantastic. and there are so many games coming out that look brutally good. im really really interested in Ark: Survival Evolved and cant wait for it to come out, though it will be out in a year. Batman looks good honestly, even though i am not a fan of batman at all, so i am hoping my brother buys it lol.

Mad Max looks really good, will certainly buy it. Until Dawn looks interesting, i hope it comes to PS+ :-P gosh i am so hyped for E3, i cant wait to hear more about morphues and its games, and also Horizon, i am getting more and more interested in RPG's. im gonna have to try bloodborne soon, though with its difficulty i am worried i might get frustrated with it quickly.
Bb isn't that hard. You just have to take your time. If your having a hard time with a boss just summon a hunter, someone will come to help you. It's a really good game.

BananaKing

Bb isn't that hard. You just have to take your time. If your having a hard time with a boss just summon a hunter, someone will come to help you. It's a really good game.
i loved everything i saw about the game. from the combat style, gameplay, art, enemies, graphics and atmoshpere. however the only thing putting me off is the difficulty level. if there was an "easy" mode i would have certainly bought it already. probably even day one. however i get frustrated easily when gaming and a possibility of a rage quit and never turning it back on for me is big.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Raven

Disappointed that I didn't wake up to new games today.
"Why are they announcing all of this stuff?? What will they have to show at E3?! DOOOOOOM!!!!"

*wakes up the next morning*

"The fudge? Why aren't they announcing more?!"

Mmm_fish_tacos

"Why are they announcing all of this stuff?? What will they have to show at E3?! DOOOOOOM!!!!"

*wakes up the next morning*

"The fudge? Why aren't they announcing more?!"
Welcome to the Internet!

Legend

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture Comes to PS4 August 11th, 2015 - PlayStation.Blog
I think it's odd with this game. Huge big whathavya in the early days, but now its information is just slowly trickling out over the last few months.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Go Up