Legend Biden voted 46th President of the United States

Started by Legend, Nov 06, 2020, 01:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Nov 07, 2020, 06:00 PM Last Edit: Nov 07, 2020, 06:06 PM by kitler53

if I could like this 1000 more times I would.

Repubs are going to take the Senate.

It'll be a hard fight to change that.  

51/49 would not be the worst though.
I wouldn't be so sure.  if biden can win the georgia we can win the senate too.  I'd say it is 50/50 right now and it all comes down to turn out.  

will trump's base come out when trump isn't on the ticket?   they didn't in 2018.  can Dems keep up their excitement in Georgia?  seems to me recent events would only make them more excited.  will voter surpresion be kicked into high gear?  I'll bet they try their damnedest. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

if I could like this 1000 more times I would.
I wouldn't be so sure.  if biden can win the georgia we can win the senate too.  I'd say it is 50/50 right now and it all comes down to turn out.  

will trump's base come out when trump isn't on the ticket?   they didn't in 2018.  can Dems keep up their excitement in Georgia?  seems to me recent events would only make them more excited.  will voter surpresion be kicked into high gear?  I'll bet they try their damnedest.
Look who's become an optimist!   ;D

kitler53

Look who's become an optimist!   ;D
I'm not really optimistic, just not pessimistic either.  I really think it could go either way and comes down to who is more committed. 

I'm certain most Republicans will come out in force.  ...but if some of those Republicans aren't really Republicans but rather trump supporters...  we'll if there is only a 3% decline in turnout Dems could get a desisive victory. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

The whole of America is like Endor today.

Go Up