AI General Thread

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2022, 04:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

AI apparently has issues understanding hamburger without cheese.  

Legend

AI apparently has issues understanding hamburger without cheese.  
It's mostly just bad at understanding the "without" part. Use a negative weight on cheese instead and it works just fine the majority of the time (but it did stick a straw in my hamburger)

Much harder to remove cheese, lettuce, onion, and tomato all at the same time.
In general though it is cool to find combinations that it struggles with. Yeah these are under water hamburgers like I asked for, but the hamburger itself does not look like it's underwater.
It's trivial to fix this stuff with loras (you give it a few example pictures and then the ai can learn a new concept) but they're a strong sign that these image models have a ways to go. I'm impressed though with the top bun being reflected by the surface of the water.

Legend

This video generator made a gross hamburger but it's actually somewhat good at making it look like it's underwater.

the-pi-guy

AI adjacent.

Does it feel to anyone else, like any time something is bad or weird, the discussion is, that it must be AI?

As we all know bad audio tracks did not exist before AI came along.

Legend

The cadence does sound pretty odd on that one. Don't think a modern AI would do that bad  ;D

It's gonna be the exact same thing as CGI where people believe what they want to believe.

Legend

Burger King

Dang my whopper turned out good. Guess it made dragon fruit based syrup.

CORN
HASH BROWNS
DRAGON FRUIT
SYRUP
OYSTER
CHICKEN WINGS
GREEN ONIONS

BREAD

Legend

So Google's AI is broken. Google Chatbot's A.I. Images Put People of Color in Nazi-Era Uniforms - The New York Times

Glad a company finally got bad pr for this type of stuff. The safety teams go way too far and make these models so much worse.

Legend

An AI worm has been developed to burrow its way into generative AI ecosystems, revealing sensitive data as it spreads | PC Gamer

Pretty hyperbolic but funny that people jumped to build AI applications without expecting stuff like this.

Basically it just puts commands inside of something the AI reads so the AI follows the commands.

kitler53

remember that scandal about how "miserable failure" or whatever would bring up George w Bush?   all it was was a guy making a few websites to get Google to associate that term with George w Bush.  

yeah,.. wouldn't generate AI be susceptible to that sort of thing?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Not for well known things, but yeah that'd work for super niche stuff. I think I linked something like that with a random reddit user a few pages back.

Wonder when or if this type of ai could ever think for itself instead of just going with what is most common in the input data. Like if you trained an ai just to do math and 75% of the training data was wrong, could you get it to still output correct results only?

Legend

Sora: First Impressions

Cool videos. They all have plenty of issues but a few of them have enough creativity/energy to be interesting in their own right, not just as a product of ai.

Go Up