Animal Crossing REVIEWS AND OMG

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 17, 2020, 05:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

who blamed the developers?   i clearly stated nintendo,.. since laziness permeates almost all nintendo titles it clearly is a corporate mandate not any specific development team.
Honey your fanboy is showing.

kitler53

Honey your fanboy is showing.
it's not really fanboy,.. it's hatred of nintendo i've harbored since nintedo's era of false promises (aka wii).

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

it's not really fanboy,.. it's hatred of nintendo i've harbored since nintedo's era of false promises (aka wii).
Well as long as you realise its irrational and your generalisations are hilariously off-base for the majority of Nintendo's output.

kitler53

Well as long as you realise its irrational and your generalisations are hilariously off-base for the majority of Nintendo's output.
didn't you read the part where I owned a wii?   

it is neither irrational or off-base.  it was what nintendo (failed to) give me in that generation and it is how the continue to operate for a majority of their software.  

Legend

who blamed the developers?   i clearly stated nintendo,.. since laziness permeates almost all nintendo titles it clearly is a corporate mandate not any specific development team.
It doesn't matter who you blame between the publishers and developers, my point is that this feels like a different situation compared to the usual budget conscious decisions Nintendo games make.

Switch has user management built into the OS in a comparable way to PS4. Separate save files per user are "free" while a single save file per system would have taken a lot of work to set up.

This is seemingly just bad game design.

kitler53

It doesn't matter who you blame between the publishers and developers, my point is that this feels like a different situation compared to the usual budget conscious decisions Nintendo games make.

Switch has user management built into the OS in a comparable way to PS4. Separate save files per user are "free" while a single save file per system would have taken a lot of work to set up.

This is seemingly just bad game design.
okay, you played this and i did not.  i'll take your word for it.

Xevross

Man I'm super super loving this game. There's so many quality improvements over the past titles like the Nook Miles system, and it just feels so nice to be growing and looking after your own island. I feel like I'm going to play this quite a lot over the next few weeks.

Legend

Man I'm super super loving this game. There's so many quality improvements over the past titles like the Nook Miles system, and it just feels so nice to be growing and looking after your own island. I feel like I'm going to play this quite a lot over the next few weeks.
It has a great charm to it.

I'm also liking the real world waiting periods better than I expected. It's kinda fun how the whole community is playing it day by day. Next time I turn it on I should have a museum, a shop, and an upgraded house waiting for me.

okay, you played this and i did not.  i'll take your word for it.
It really really sucks, but it's a different kind of sucking haha.

Dr. Pezus

Would you guys say normal switch is a must or is switch lite good?

Legend

Why would switch lite be a problem?

Dr. Pezus

Why would switch lite be a problem?
I mean as a console in general

the-pi-guy

If you have no friends and don't need to play on TV, lite is good.

Dr. Pezus

If you have no friends and don't need to play on TV, lite is good.
Sounds about right  8)

Srsly though I think it would be fun if my daughter could play something with me in 1-2 years

Xevross

It has a great charm to it.

I'm also liking the real world waiting periods better than I expected. It's kinda fun how the whole community is playing it day by day. Next time I turn it on I should have a museum, a shop, and an upgraded house waiting for me.

It really really sucks, but it's a different kind of sucking haha.
Yeah the community stuff is amazing. I also kinda love the real world wait times. The whole community learning what's new in the next day is so awesome.
The game looks way better in handheld mode so switch lite is definitely great.

Cute Pikachu

I'm enjoying it!
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Go Up