Vizioneck Halloween Gaming Thread

Viewing single post

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Halloween Styled Gamez

Medievil (Original, Resurrection, my personal favourite)
1 (33.3%)
Resident Evil (Entire series)
0 (0%)
Silent Hill (Entire series)
0 (0%)
House of the Dead (Overkill especially, series)
0 (0%)
Jersey Devil
0 (0%)
Infamous Festival of Blood (seriously recommend this game, it takes place during a halloween party)
0 (0%)
Luigi's Mansion
0 (0%)
Maximo/Ghosts and Goblins (All of them)
0 (0%)
Castlevania (Everyone but the new ones)
0 (0%)
Costume Quest (Didn't get a chance to play it, but it takes place during Halloween).
0 (0%)
Fatal Frame
1 (33.3%)
Until Dawn (Recently Released)
1 (33.3%)
Evil Within
0 (0%)
Haunting Ground (Capcom published this apparently)
0 (0%)
Siren (Silent Hill/Gravity Rush creator made this series)
0 (0%)
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
0 (0%)
Left 4 Dead (Series)
0 (0%)
Pupeteer
0 (0%)
Dead Rising (Series)
0 (0%)
Lolipop Chainsaw
0 (0%)
Five Nights at Freddy's
0 (0%)
Bloodborne
0 (0%)
Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior
0 (0%)
Until Dawn
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

darkknightkryta

so i played 1 level of until dawn rush of blood last night.  

1. they took the "on-rails" shooter quite literally but putting me onto a roller coaster cart.  it's amazing how exhilarating the simply act of riding in a cart can be while in VR.
2. it's been a long time since i played a rail shooter.  not my favorite genre but i do like it.   really a great genre for VR compared to non-VR.  
3. my controller tracking was god awful last night.  i had just played a couple levels of astro bot where controller tracking was also needed and worked flawlesly so i'm going to blame the game.  every time i tried to re-center the controller it centered with my aiming reticle pointed about 60 degrees to the left.  
4. i don't want to judge the game too harsh based on one level but it was mostly a shooting gallery (fire at inanimate objects with targets drawn on them) and just a few "clowns".   as far as core gameplay goes it's not that good.  i did like the part where i get to control 2 guns,.. that's a cool improvement over 2D rail shooters.

i'll play at least one more level but if i don't see improvement i don't see me finishing this game.
How was the VR?  
I still have to play House of the Dead 3 and 4 on Move.  Same with the two Resident Evil light gun games.