Legend

Yay my power is back on!

Xevross

the-pi-guy

I'm so relieved!
You didn't even know there was a problem. :P

Legend

I'm so relieved!
My house loses power multiple times a year. This time it was gone for 13 hours.

It's kinda peaceful at least.

the-pi-guy

My house loses power multiple times a year. This time it was gone for 13 hours.
But why?

Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Cause it snows.
It snows here too, but we don't usually lose power.

Legend

It snows here too, but we don't usually lose power.
Lots of time it's from late snows that snap tree branches. Mostly it's because our power sucks. Like a decade ago from a big storm we went almost a week without power.

*laughs in Icelandic*
Colorado is in a drought so doesn't snow as much as we'd like, but up in the mountains it's probably pretty similar to iceland. Just a lot colder.

Dr. Pezus

Lots of time it's from late snows that snap tree branches. Mostly it's because our power sucks. Like a decade ago from a big storm we went almost a week without power.

Colorado is in a drought so doesn't snow as much as we'd like, but up in the mountains it's probably pretty similar to iceland. Just a lot colder.

You're not in the mountains though, are you?  ::)

the-pi-guy

I suppose that might make sense. I think the worst I've had was like 2 full days if that.  

Legend

You're not in the mountains though, are you?  ::)
It's Colorado: everyone lives on the edge of them.

the-pi-guy

The eastern third isn't too mountainous, but the rest of the state has some pretty serious elevation.  

My state is pretty flat.

Legend

The eastern third isn't too mountainous, but the rest of the state has some pretty serious elevation.  

My state is pretty flat.
All the big cities form a line along the foothills. Very few people live in the eastern third, which is as flat as Kansas.

Your state is less flat than Kansas at least.

Xevross

April 17th - my birthday
April 20th - God of war
April 22nd - Westworld season 2 premiere
April 26th - Infinity War

My birthday followed by the three things I'm most hyped for right now. Gonna be an amazing 10 days.

Go Up