PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

Dr. Pezus

Inb4 people say "why call it a story trailer when all the other trailers were story trailers too" lol

Dr. Pezus

Max King of the Wild

But it's generic and boring with no gameplay ????

Max King of the Wild

Reviewers have a tough choice to make here. Either swallow their pride or continue with the mantra since reveal. After this game we should have a good idea where they stand for the generation.

Max King of the Wild

Also love that the vgc thread only has 4 pages. Would be 10 if any negative feedback could be found

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Also love that the vgc thread only has 4 pages. Would be 10 if any negative feedback could be found
40+ posts in just over an hour is actually quite impressive for VGC. I expect it to reach 100+ posts like all the others

the-pi-guy

Blown away by how positive everyone is.  Haven't seen the trailer, must be fantastic. 
:D

Mmm_fish_tacos

Did he just vaporize that guys legs?!?

the-pi-guy

DD_Bwest

i love the positivity around it this morning,  cant wait to see more

imagine if it reviews as well as an uncharted game lol  so much crow would need to be eaten on vgc

Xevross

Legend

I I think Infamous SS really needed another power. Paper would have been so cool and pushed the game over to great versus good.

Isn't that seen on cloth physics + destructible environments and objects? For examples their coats and the destruction of stuff like tea cups, trays, food and pans in the PSX demo And the wood + brick deforming at E3

I guess?

I haven't really seen any of it.

Legend

such hype!

Oh wow that's great!!!!!

My meta prediction just shot up!!!

Go Up