New FF15 demo releasing tonight, retail release on September 30th

Started by Raven, Mar 30, 2016, 03:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Info from the Final Fantasy XV event allegedly leaks

Source claims demo will revolve around main character's childhood and will NOT actually be part of the final release.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Well the last one you had to own a game.. so...
A) It's a rumor.
B) It'll probably just pop onto the PSN like most other demos.
C) Stop making me think for you.
D) Below me.

the-pi-guy

A) It's a rumor.
B) It'll probably just pop onto the PSN like most other demos.
C) Stop making me think for you.
D) Blow me.
I'm guessing you meant that.  

Well the last one you had to own a game.. so...
You'll learn more after the commercial break, Tacos.  

Raven

I'm guessing you meant that.  
You'll learn more after the commercial break, Tacos.  
No. I meant what I said. Someone doesn't watch SNL Jeopardy.

the-pi-guy

No. I meant what I said. Someone doesn't watch SNL Jeopardy.
I don't.  :(

Raven

DerNebel

So is anyone going to catch the FFXV unveiled event later today (for me it's tomorrow morning actually)? I'd have to get up at 5AM for work anyway so I've decided to get up an hour earlier to catch this, or to catch as much of it as I can since this is supposed to be over an hour long and I'll have to be at work at some point.

Aura7541

Raven

So is anyone going to catch the FFXV unveiled event later today (for me it's tomorrow morning actually)? I'd have to get up at 5AM for work anyway so I've decided to get up an hour earlier to catch this, or to catch as much of it as I can since this is supposed to be over an hour long and I'll have to be at work at some point.
Yeah. I'm going to catch it.

Aura7541

Mar 30, 2016, 06:06 PM Last Edit: Mar 30, 2016, 06:10 PM by Aura7541

Makes sense, though releasing it on the last day of September gives off the placeholder vibe.

EDIT: Welp, Gamespot made it private, so September 30, it is. Here's the backup link.

DerNebel

Makes sense, though releasing it on the last day of September gives off the placeholder vibe.

EDIT: Welp, Gamespot made it private, so September 30, it is. Here's the backup link.
Jesus, can there ever be one time where stuff like this doesn't leak beforehand? I mean sure there were rumours about a September 30th release date before, but since that was the last day of a quarter I could at least assume that that was just a placeholder, but this is obviously real now. fudgy incompetent games journalists.

the-pi-guy

Jesus, can there ever be one time where stuff like this doesn't leak beforehand? I mean sure there were rumours about a September 30th release date before, but since that was the last day of a quarter I could at least assume that that was just a placeholder, but this is obviously real now. fudgy incompetent games journalists.
It's pretty much their job to report about this stuff.  Why are they incompetent for doing their job?  

It's up to the company to keep secrets, and the journalists to report about said secrets.  (Except when they are legally obligated not to, for NDA reasons for example.)

Go Up