The Division - Who's getting it? (81 on MC/41 reviews)

Started by DD_Bwest, Mar 06, 2016, 07:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

well its out in 2 days,  lots of hype around it and the beta was pretty fun. wish we had reviews already but seems like we have to wait until the servers are up. Whose gonna be picking this one up?

im still mixed but i really want to get it.  im hoping there is lots of content.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/tom-clancys-the-division

the-pi-guy

I am not.  
Unless it's really really good.  

Dr. Pezus

kitler53

not a chance in hell.  not my kind of game in the least. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DD_Bwest

wow interesting that no one is interested so far.  I loved the beta.  my only worry was the amount of content since it looks to be the same format as destiny.

Mmm_fish_tacos

wow interesting that no one is interested so far.  I loved the beta.  my only worry was the amount of content since it looks to be the same format as destiny.
So is it destiny?

DD_Bwest

So is it destiny?
its destiny like,  open world area,  missions and coop.  weapon + gear set up really close to destiny.  enemies are leveled, with elite types and special boosts on certain ones.   but look like their is more side quest stuff, and there is a crafting component aswell as upgrading your base of operations.  and the darkzone.

Mmm_fish_tacos

its destiny like,  open world area,  missions and coop.  weapon + gear set up really close to destiny.  enemies are leveled, with elite types and special boosts on certain ones.   but look like their is more side quest stuff, and there is a crafting component aswell as upgrading your base of operations.  and the darkzone.
I might be interested. I just have no time to play right now.

ethomaz

Rorono

darkknightkryta

I want to, but I just won't play it.  Street Fighter has been keeping me busy.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Reviewers couldn't play until today
Either bad news or means nothing.  

Probably the first...  

Dr. Pezus

Either bad news or means nothing.  

Probably the first...  
I think it'll review similarly to destiny or watch dogs

the-pi-guy

Go Up