The Division - Who's getting it? (81 on MC/41 reviews)

Started by DD_Bwest, Mar 06, 2016, 07:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

BananaKing

i dont understand why gamers want this game to flop. they just want to see it do bad, i dont get it. is it because of the downgrades in visuals is that it? or just because fudge ubisoft?

Raven

i dont understand why gamers want this game to flop. they just want to see it do bad, i dont get it. is it because of the downgrades in visuals is that it? or just because fudge ubisoft?
For some it's because they just want Ubisoft to continue to fail. Others are just completely doghurt about the visual downgrades we knew about ages ago. There are some people, though, that just generally think the game is rubbish and nothing like what it was originally implied to be. Which I have to agree is a bit disappointing. This is the second new franchise Ubisoft has put out this generation that set sales records while receiving nowhere near the critical acclaim that the original hype or resurgent hype would have suggested. The argument I've heard being that Ubisoft has managed to survive this generation on the hype of new games that would ultimately be disappointments. That if these games sold equivalent to how much they measured up, Ubisoft would be in the financial pinch they deserve to be in. Instead, they're rolling in cash thanks to annualized franchises that have become stale and overhyped new IPs like Watch Dogs.

ethomaz

I played it and it will do fine like Destiny did.

But the game have the same flaws than Destiny had at launch plus the loot is the worst I ever see in a loot game and the end gaming is close to nothing to do.

Dr. Pezus

I think it'll review similarly to destiny or watch dogs
Daaamn Daniel

ethomaz

BTW it 80 on Meta.

Go Up