Nintendo Direct 17/02/2021

Started by Xevross, Feb 16, 2021, 02:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

DerNebel

Oh and the best thing is of course that while people may now be complaining about the ports price, those complaints will be completely overshadowed by the Nintendo fanboys circlejerking about the games sales once its out.

the-pi-guy

Nintendo feels like some student in class who is doing well enough in class, he still gets praised, but it's so clear he's just doing the bare minimum.  

They had a decent amount of games here, at least for a random event in February.  At the same time though, there aren't any games here that would make me run out and get a Switch.  

Nothing even remotely close to Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey.  

It's pretty frustrating that they barely have to try, and still charge $60 for basic ports and have 10 million people buy it up.

Legend

Since I played botw on Wii U, there's no debate on which system I preferred.

I really hope Nintendo can reignite the fire for Switch's last few years but I doubt it.

Also makes me question what Nintendo plans with Switch 2. Since the first is doing so amazing, will they just ignore the next gen consoles? They'll be able to get late ports of the cross gen games for another few years easily.

the-pi-guy

Feb 18, 2021, 02:09 PM Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 02:30 PM by the-pi-guy
Legend of Mana is also on PS4.  

There are leaks about two other games releasing this year:

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. &nbsp;<br>

kitler53

Legend of Mana is also on PS4.  

There are leaks about two other games releasing this year:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.  

and i'm sure both of them are lazy ports and both of them will cost $60.  

when you compare what MS (and to a lesser extend sony) is doing with BC and compare that to nintendo i just can't help but be incredibly angry at nintendo's success.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Nintendo used to be so good with back compat.

DS had a huge hole in it just for gameboy carts.

Go Up