Buying GTA, CoD, and Battlefield Now The Same as Murder

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Feb 19, 2021, 03:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

well, if i understand correctly SA simply bought stock in these publically traded companies so i don't think there is anything they could do.    

and the taiwan (winnie the pooh) thing is less about china ownership and more about them fully willing to exclude entire platforms (steam,apple,ms) from their entire country for the availably of 1 app anywhere in the world.   china just has too much power.

as companies like tesla put internet access into space i really hope they put a few satellites above china.  would love to see the great-firewall-of-china be breached.
Space internet physically works in China but they will be able to track and arrest people for using it. Same with Russia.

Yeah it's not about ownership, it's about poking a bigger entity with a stick. No company wants to get into a fight with China so they do what China wants. Will the same happen with these three companies and Saudi Arabia? Will the companies push by including things not politically popular in Saudi Arabia, or will they try to avoid conflict? Answer is kinda obvious which sucks.