The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Feb 28, 2020, 07:58 PM Last Edit: Feb 28, 2020, 08:12 PM by the-pi-guy
Dlc maybe?

Who knows?!  Could be anything, even a dentist appointment! 

People think it's something silent hill related.
-Pyramid pencil
-sorry to be silent

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

We are getting a good amount of new info this month.  

Legend

the-pi-guy

kitler53

not sure in which thread but someone wanted to know what my opinion was on TLoU since I started playing it 6 years late.  I'll just drop my review here:

it was amazing.  of the games i have played this gen TloU remastered and GoW are reasonably tied for the best games on ps4 and whatever is in 3rd play is lagging pretty far behind.  the remaster's graphics was a bit janky in places with super high textures on kind of basic geometries.  but oh my god the animations and the attention to detail.  just the little things like seeing a dart board, like going upstairs to loot a house, and when i come back down to fine ellie playing darts with the other kid.   makes me wonder how many other little details i missed.

and the story was amazing.  really by any standard it was great but by video game standards it was probably the greatest story ever told.

having played them in reverse order it really makes me wonder what the fudge happend to uncharted 4.  i mean,.. i like the game and all but TLoU felt like it had massive innovation in gameplay elements.  uncharted 4 did a couple new things but felt like a very small evolution from the prior gen's uncharted games.  U4 had incorporated more stealth and non-linearity and brawling.  ..but when you compare it to TLoU it feels like it was developed in isolation not taking advantage of all the great things introduced in TLoU.

anyways,.. really excited for the sequel now.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Part 2 is going to be awesome.  

Now that I think of it, I think TLoU would probably be a lot more impactful now.  The first time I played it was before I had children.

Maybe time to replay it.  

Legend

I think I'll replay it too. Was free on ps+ I hope.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

I love this element in games. Not a single line of code supported his actions yet to this player, this was how the game worked.

Perception vs reality.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Apr 30, 2020, 04:00 PM Last Edit: Apr 30, 2020, 04:10 PM by Legend

The 7th of May seems like a particularly lovely day.

Legend

Go Up