PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

WOW!! MASSIVE SAVINGS ON DESTINY!! /s

the-pi-guy

Is there something I need to do to use my DS4 controller on PS3?
It works perfectlywhile browing the XMB, but the second I start up a game it stops.  I've tried a few games that it supposedly works with, but getting no results, even tried a PS1 game. 

Legend

Is there something I need to do to use my DS4 controller on PS3?
It works perfectlywhile browing the XMB, but the second I start up a game it stops.  I've tried a few games that it supposedly works with, but getting no results, even tried a PS1 game. 

Your problem is most likely that your ds4 is not controller one. I had that happen to me at least.

Dr. Pezus

Game of thrones from Tales coming Dec 2

nnodley

Can't believe they are releasing both this and tales from the borderlands within a week of each other. I'm hyped though!

Dr. Pezus

Can't believe they are releasing both this and tales from the borderlands within a week of each other. I'm hyped though!
Yeah they must've expanded in recent years! I want both games :D

Riderz1337

Telltale stealth releases their games...Why do they do that lol. They announced the release date for Tales on the day it released...Unless I'm wrong about that.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Telltale stealth releases their games...Why do they do that lol. They announced the release date for Tales on the day it released...Unless I'm wrong about that.
Yeah, certainly in the same week lol.

BasilZero

Da hell ;o

Their other game just came out!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nov 29, 2014, 02:43 AM Last Edit: Nov 29, 2014, 02:46 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
Not really sure how rivals work in forza but I took 12 laps on silverstone and I'm 50,000 in the world. I don't feel I've actually had a good lap, if I could use my wheel I'd be in the top 100 Np.

the-pi-guy

I think I said this before, but I think I'd regret buying a PS4 right now. 
Lots of great third parties, but I'd rather get those for PC.
Out of the first party options, Knack, InFamous and Littlebigplanet 3 is probably all I'd get.  Maybe DriveClub too, but I'm not sure. 
400$ + whatever for a game is a lot to spend right now. 
Especially when I should be saving up; and I've already spent a ton of money this year. 

BasilZero

Out of the first party options, Knack, InFamous and Littlebigplanet 3 is probably all I'd get.  Maybe DriveClub too, but I'm not sure. 
Especially when I should be saving up; and I've already spent a ton of money this year.

Just get the first party titles and the third party console exclusives on PS4.

Get all the rest of the third party multiplats on PC along with the PC exclusives.

Its what I do ;)

Legend

Agreed. Buy a wii u instead.

the-pi-guy

Agreed. Buy a wii u instead.

I probably will. 
A 100$ cheaper, plus with the Wii U I could convince my parents to chip in half way.  :D
Plus that'd come with 2 games. 

Legend

I probably will. 
A 100$ cheaper, plus with the Wii U I could convince my parents to chip in half way.  :D
Plus that'd come with 2 games. 

Plus it has the better games.

Go Up