PS Experience 2015: Go Home

Started by Legend, Nov 02, 2015, 04:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Nice!

So, guys, how about we start getting hyped in here?

GoW 4?
Bend?
Sony Japan?
Sucker Punch?
DMC5?
FF7 Remake?
Level 5?
The Last Guardian?
PSVR?
Rime?

What are you guys looking forward to/hoping for?
GoW 4? Yes. Almost certain Santa Monica is going to show it. I also think it'll be surprising for the direction they take it.

Bend? Yes. Pretty sure we're going to get a look at their new game. Though I suspect a full reveal won't happen until next E3.

Sony Japan? We know for sure they'll be there. To what extent I'm not sure. I'm expecting new footage of The Last Guardian.

Sucker Punch? Doubt it. My bet is Sony saves them for E3. It hasn't even been two years since Second Son and only a little over a year since First Light.

DMC5? Doubt it. There was someone from Capcom who made it sound like we shouldn't expect any DMC news any time soon.

FF7 Remake? I'd put money on it. Square said we'd hear more in the Winter and Sony is going to milk this as long as PS4 is the only confirmed platform.

Level 5? I don't know. Verendus claims they're holding back until the huge lineup of JRPGs thins out a bit. I do believe they confirmed their PS4 project is still in development.

PSVR? Bet on it. It will be part of pretty much every Sony event from now until the foreseeable future.

Rime? Well we know XDEV will be there but I don't know about Rime. I'm pretty sure that game is in development hell.

DerNebel

DMC5? Unlikely but would be cool :O

God of War 4 plz

Also I wouldnt mind if they remaster Acension lol
I think Verendus once claimed DMC5 was coming to PS4, but who knows.

BasilZero

I think Verendus once claimed DMC5 was coming to PS4, but who knows.
I'm not sure how that is gonna work but would be a mark out moment for me if true.

kitler53

Kinda already did that the first year!

Then for E3 2015 we did:

This year we need to go even bigger!!!

all aboard the hype plane train where expectations are a mile high and rising!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Kerotan

God of war 4, ace combat and 1 big indie will be the exclusives.  That's my guess.

Legend

God of war 4, ace combat and 1 big indie will be the exclusives.  That's my guess.
No Bend?

Ludicrous Speed

BananaKing

is the time of the confrence right? because if so AWESOME. i can watch it live.

Dr. Pezus

is the time of the confrence right? because if so AWESOME. i can watch it live.
5th of december

10am PST
7pm CET
6pm UK

Max King of the Wild

Dec 01, 2015, 05:10 PM Last Edit: Dec 01, 2015, 05:12 PM by Max King of the Wild
Hoping for any remasters from Sony.

Or ports of it at least to PS4.

Jak and Daxter
Ratchet and Clank Collection
Sly Collection
Resistance Trilogy
Killzone Trilogy

If none of the above are announced at PAX - I guess I'll buy the PS3 versions during christmas times ;o

Also hoping for God of War 4 and maybe maybe Wipeout ^_^
I don't think you'll get R&C being that they are remaking the first and it comes in April. I also don't think they'll remaster a remaster so no Jak and no Sly. I'd like a resistance remaster but Insomniac screwed the pooch on that one with 2&3. I mean, who's dumb enough to scrap all the good parts of 1 while making 2 then stupid enough to
Spoiler for Hidden:
kill off the main character in the end
and change it in the 3Rd installment?

Legend

5th of december

10am PST
7pm CET
6pm UK
So countdown was two hours early.

Fixed.

BasilZero

I don't think you'll get R&C being that they are remaking the first and it comes in April. I also don't think they'll remaster a remaster so no Jak and no Sly. I'd like a resistance remaster but Insomniac screwed the pooch on that one with 2&3. I mean, who's dumb enough to scrap all the good parts of 1 while making 2 then stupid enough to
Spoiler for Hidden:
kill off the main character in the end
and change it in the 3Rd installment?
Whoa whoa whoa - so the PS4 one is a remake of the first game :OOOO

I did not know this lol. I guess I'll get R&C Collection cause I still wanna play the remaster before playing the remake lol.

Max King of the Wild

Whoa whoa whoa - so the PS4 one is a remake of the first game :OOOO

I did not know this lol. I guess I'll get R&C Collection cause I still wanna play the remaster before playing the remake lol.
atchet & Clank is an upcoming platformer video game under development byInsomniac Games, and to be published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is are-imagining of the first game in the series, based on the upcoming film byRainmaker Entertainment and Blockade Entertainment

And I saw the trailer during good Dinosaur. Looks good.

BasilZero

atchet & Clank is an upcoming platformer video game under development byInsomniac Games, and to be published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is are-imagining of the first game in the series, based on the upcoming film byRainmaker Entertainment and Blockade Entertainment

And I saw the trailer during good Dinosaur. Looks good.
That is pretty cool - gonna check out the movie too.

Max King of the Wild

That is pretty cool - gonna check out the movie too.
R&C on ps3 was my first experience with it. Hopefully their, yet again, poor decisions using the name for poorly executed games hasn't damaged the game and the PS4 along with the movie do well enough to continue with the franchise.

Go Up