The Order: 1886

Started by Raven, May 22, 2014, 01:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Riderz1337

GAMERSYDE!!! Gods be praised. Click to enlarge

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ClassicGamingWizz

I am not bothered by this delay, actualy i like it :P

i will not have time for this game this year, i will be playing destiny and dragon age inquisition.

2015 will be insane , this, the witcher 3, uncharted 4.

Btw the order looks fudgy amazing, lots of hate for this game too, its kinda sickening to go to this game threads in vgchartz and neogaf...

Riderz1337

I am not bothered by this delay, actualy i like it :P

i will not have time for this game this year, i will be playing destiny and dragon age inquisition.

2015 will be insane , this, the witcher 3, uncharted 4.

Btw the order looks fudgy amazing, lots of hate for this game too, its kinda sickening to go to this game threads in vgchartz and neogaf...

I just laugh at the comments. Once you see who they are coming from, you'll know that this people have never and will never be interested in this game and are simply doing it to troll.

Only way they will praise it is if the box art had the Xbox logo on it. Sad but true.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

nnodley

BananaKing

also being published by Sony doesn't make a game first party does it? for example any indie game would be second party if its published by Sony would it not?
I believe Sony said the 20/12 games were first party @ last years E3

They Said they were worldwide studio games, so any game published by sony counts, even if it were second or third party.

BananaKing

I heard Tretton left because Druckmann made him cry and then he grabbed Kaz by the balls and told him "You my baby, baby. Tell them bag investors they ain't spinning us off. We rollin to the top. Ya dig?!". I heard Kaz whimpered, "Yes..." like a girl.

i lol'd.

BananaKing

this game is on a whole new level than anything we seen before (graphically). im hyped for it after seeing the gameplay and previous. it just seems like an amazing adventure game.

the-pi-guy

this game is on a whole new level than anything we seen before (graphically). im hyped for it after seeing the gameplay and previous. it just seems like an amazing adventure game.

Just imagine what ND will do.  :)

Raven

Just imagine what ND will do.  :)

My body is ready...

the-pi-guy

My body is ready...

No.  No it ain't.
Juices will be coming out of your eyeballs and your pants. 

Raven

No.  No it ain't.
Juices will be coming out of your eyeballs and your pants. 

Mostly the backside...

Legend

They Said they were worldwide studio games, so any game published by sony counts, even if it were second or third party.

Worldwide studio games are just first party, at least I'd assume.

Plus so many things change man.

At the end of the year it's not going to be even close to the same list of games as Sony expected back when they made that remark.

BananaKing

Worldwide studio games are just first party, at least I'd assume.

Plus so many things change man.

At the end of the year it's not going to be even close to the same list of games as Sony expected back when they made that remark.

The Order 1886 is a worldwide studio game. its published by World Wide Studios. so it counts.

and i agree, i wonder if they were counting Uncharted and/or Stigs SSM game. they probably also counted on the indies that they announced at gamescom. shadow of the beast, Rime and Everybodies gone to the rapture.

Raven

Jun 04, 2014, 04:11 PM Last Edit: Jun 04, 2014, 04:19 PM by Raven

The Order 1886 is a worldwide studio game. its published by World Wide Studios. so it counts.

and i agree, i wonder if they were counting Uncharted and/or Stigs SSM game. they probably also counted on the indies that they announced at gamescom. shadow of the beast, Rime and Everybodies gone to the rapture.

Including the Playroom and any game mentioned by Sony that is being published by Sony WWS and releasing on PS4, there have been 16 games announced not including ports. That means there are still four games they intended to release by the end of this year that we still don't know about. Stig's game was likely one of them. That would leave three games if true. I'm not sure but this SingStar game coming for PS4 this year may not count as a port up and Sony might be inlcuding it as well. If so, that would leave two.

CounterSpy
Doki-Doki Universe
Driveclub
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Helldivers
Hohokum
Infamous: Second Son
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
MLB 14: The Show
Resogun
Rime