It was soo good. 

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Good stuff coming for Vita. Japan and Minecraft is where it's at

DD_Bwest

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/bloodborne-coming-exclusively-to-ps4-in-2015-new-details/

Special message from Director Hidetaka Miyazaki:
"Creating Bloodborne as a completely new game on the new PlayStation 4 hardware has allowed us to really push the envelope in myriad ways. That being said, in more ways than one, it also very much retains our distinct, signature style. As has been at the core of our development philosophy since Demon's Souls, we make true games for people who love games. Please watch for more to come on Bloodborne, and thank you very much for your support."

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Holy shame Bloodborne. I am insanely hyped for this, way more than the order right now...

7H3

is that bloodborne game the same thing as project beast? very good e3 easily handed it too MS with more exclusives and gameplay videos
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

is that bloodborne game the same thing as project beast? very good e3 easily handed it too MS with more exclusives and gameplay videos

Yes it is. Spring 2015, can't wait!

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame Bloodborne. I am insanely hyped for this, way more than the order right now...

Lol it does remind me of The Order. I can see the internet comparisons coming

Riderz1337

Off topic but did anyone here get GTA V digitally? I wanna do that trick when u can log into some1s acc and dl the game on your ps3...

If you're interested I have TLOU, Bad Company 2, and some other games on my PS3 which you can get from my acc.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

http://www.psnation.com/2014/06/10/h1z1-impressions-a-fantastic-zombie-mmo-from-soe/

Obviously this is from a PS fan site so dial down their enthusiasm a notch just to be safe. Sounds more promising than my initial impressions.

Go Up