PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

I still don't understand why this isn't on next-gen. Their excuse was weak. They said because of the "userbase not being there yet" or something to that extent. battleship...look at Watch Dogs sales and practically every other cross gen release this year.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

I have a feeling this super large map in MGS 5 is gonna bite the game in the dog.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

ethomaz

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

GI cover battleship... hyped for nothing.

FFS...didn't they say it was Sony related? I guess they meant FC4 will be shown at Sony's conference

ethomaz

Another console exclusive F2P.

Loadout coming to the PS4

Greetings, PlayStation folks! My name is Mark Nau, and I'm the Creative Director at Edge of Reality. We're the folks who made Loadout, a game about resolving your differences by blasting, burning, and/or exploding anybody who disagrees with you. I know you PS4 fans are a pretty tight-knit community, but let's face it - once in a while, you're going to feel the need to shoot somebody's legs off, and I'm proud to announce that we're giving you billions of ways to do that. In case you haven't already guessed from the blog title or that introduction, we're bringing Loadout as a console exclusive to PlayStation 4!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/05/loadout-ps4-console-exclusive-free-to-play-billions-of-weapon-combos/#sf3187418

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Another console exclusive F2P.

Loadout coming to the PS4

Greetings, PlayStation folks! My name is Mark Nau, and I'm the Creative Director at Edge of Reality. We're the folks who made Loadout, a game about resolving your differences by blasting, burning, and/or exploding anybody who disagrees with you. I know you PS4 fans are a pretty tight-knit community, but let's face it - once in a while, you're going to feel the need to shoot somebody's legs off, and I'm proud to announce that we're giving you billions of ways to do that. In case you haven't already guessed from the blog title or that introduction, we're bringing Loadout as a console exclusive to PlayStation 4!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/05/loadout-ps4-console-exclusive-free-to-play-billions-of-weapon-combos/#sf3187418

Go Up