PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I'm gonna say The Last Guardian, Project Beast, Lily Bergamo, and some third-party games from Japanese developers like Capcom and Square Enix.

I was hoping for a FFXV trailer, but I feel like MS will try to grab that

Raven

I was hoping for a FFXV trailer, but I feel like MS will try to grab that

I somehow doubt that. The fact that Square Enix showed off both FF15 and KH3 at Sony's E3 tells me that Square is leaning more towards Sony for their Eastern offerings. I don't know that I've ever seen a game presented at E3 during one's conference and then the next E3 shown off during the other.

Dr. Pezus

I somehow doubt that. The fact that Square Enix showed off both FF15 and KH3 at Sony's E3 tells me that Square is leaning more towards Sony for their Eastern offerings. I don't know that I've ever seen a game presented at E3 during one's conference and then the next E3 shown off during the other.

FFXIII...lol

BananaKing

Would be pretty strange to not align the launches for AC in that case. Actually, the biggest AC yet (ACIII) released in Europe on the same day as USA. That game sold 3m on PS3+360 FW. Crazy

The Art of Spin my friend, the art of spin.

Raven

FFXIII...lol

Okay. The one exception at a time when the PS3 looked like it might flop.

BananaKing

i couldnt help but laugh at alot of this lol

makes you wonder how bad the game was before the delay.

BananaKing

if sony dont show GG's new IP this year after what shinobi said im gonna freak out. i dont want to wait a hole entire year for a reveal.

Raven

if sony dont show GG's new IP this year after what shinobi said im gonna freak out. i dont want to wait a hole entire year for a reveal.

Dr. Pezus

Would be pretty strange to not align the launches for AC in that case. Actually, the biggest AC yet (ACIII) released in Europe on the same day as USA. That game sold 3m on PS3+360 FW. Crazy

The Art of Spin my friend, the art of spin.

Read the second part. No spin!

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Icelandic indie coming to PS3/PS4!

Blog post: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/30/hand-painted-platformer-aarus-awakening-coming-soon/

Incredible art in this game, all hand-drawn.

Dr. Pezus

insiderp is saying 8 million ps4's sold http://www.insiderp.com/ps4-hits-8-million-sold-worldwide.html

As of May 19. I'm beginning to trust insiderp more than VGC...that has to say something.

2.8m for KZ would be incredible.

Destiny over 1m pre-orders on PS4?! Wtf

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Go Up