PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Old footage

New footage

Just look at the difference in the clothing material. Clear upgrade. Click on the image to get a MUCH closer look. The way the light shines on his body/face...Anyone claiming a downgrade is a downright fool.

What makes me giggle about this is that when Ready At Dawn first claimed the game would look at least as good as the reveal trailer you had tons of people rolling their eyes and calling them liars. Crow is being eaten right now and quite a lot of it. The game actually looks BETTER than the first trailer.

Mmm_fish_tacos

What makes me giggle about this is that when Ready At Dawn first claimed the game would look at least as good as the reveal trailer you had tons of people rolling their eyes and calling them liars. Crow is being eaten right now and quite a lot of it. The game actually looks BETTER than the first trailer.

And these are just first year games, what are they going to look like by year 3 or 4? It's going to an amazing gen.

Dr. Pezus

And these are just first year games, what are they going to look like by year 3 or 4? It's going to an amazing gen.

Only a few days until the true next gen starts though. ND is going to bring it!

Dr. Pezus

Kind of off-topic but Stick it to the Man is surprisingly very, very good. Really high quality. Makes me mad that people ignore it because it's "indie"

Legend

Kind of off-topic but Stick it to the Man is surprisingly very, very good. Really high quality. Makes me mad that people ignore it because it's "indie"

But at the same time, there are lots of people that only care because it's indie.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Only a few days until the true next gen starts though. ND is going to bring it!

I drool at the thought of the next ND game. I'm not sure i like the darker tone rumor of Uncharted. Could be why a few of the people left ND. But well see if it fits. The light heartedness of the game worked so well for the last uncharted games.

Dr. Pezus

But at the same time, there are lots of people that only care because it's indie.

Really? Lol

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

Domination ;)

PS. @Legend, can we have a embed twitter feature like the YouTube one? - Fail... my phone was not showing the twitter post correct.. the feature already exists.

Legend

Domination ;)

PS. @Legend, can we have a embed twitter feature like the YouTube one? - Fail... my phone was not showing the twitter post correct.. the feature already exists.

Yeah most site features go into a "plan b" mode if your phone is low on memory.

Dr. Pezus

Seems like Resogun is leaving PS Plus on June 3. I wonder what will replace it. They must have 2 PS4 games ready for the month (and at least 3 PS3).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/26/playstation-plus-limbo-free-for-members/#sf3055208

Edit: 20 hour trial for BF4...on PS3. That's actually pretty good, because I rarely play MP games more than 20 hours. Would get if it was PS4 ;(

ethomaz

You can finish the game with 20 hours... really good.

Raven

I'm really excited to see what they give us next month and which game will be the new long term game to replace Resogun. I'm wondering when the PS4 IGC will be expanded, though. At this point they should have enough games to be able to bump up to at least four. That would be a great thing to announce at E3 now that Games for Gold is coming to X1 with two games to start.

ethomaz

I'm really excited to see what they give us next month and which game will be the new long term game to replace Resogun. I'm wondering when the PS4 IGC will be expanded, though. At this point they should have enough games to be able to bump up to at least four. That would be a great thing to announce at E3 now that Games for Gold is coming to X1 with two games to start.

Go Up