previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

did anyone get wolfenstein?   im tempted to now since the reviews arent to bad

Raven

Not going to bother. An FPS like Wolfenstein with no multiplayer is not what I see myself paying full price for. Plus, Watch Dogs is out in a week. I have plenty to keep me occupied until then and after that hits I won't be playing anything else for quite awhile.

7H3

Not going to bother. An FPS like Wolfenstein with no multiplayer is not what I see myself paying full price for. Plus, Watch Dogs is out in a week. I have plenty to keep me occupied until then and after that hits I won't be playing anything else for quite awhile.

My thoughts exactly...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

Shinobi was asked if The Order is going to miss 2014 since apparently Quantum Break is only just now hitting full production and he heard it (QB) will not be out until Summer 2015. He said that he was told The Order is "well on track" and that he's "not worried" about it.

ethomaz

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/20/transistor-review

Ohhhhh Child of Light and now that one... Amazing.

Edit - Vita is getting Child of Light too.. saved.

DD_Bwest

ya i was having a hard time coming to grips with paying full price, especially with wd coming in a week.  then i remembered something i havent done in ages

I rented it for the week lol  while i was in the rental place, the only one in my town,  they had 5 tvs set up for demo's.   4 had ps4s, the other was a 360 lol shoulda took a picture

Riderz1337

Off topic but we should have a Left 4 Dead 2 event on PC lol...Anyone wanna play with me?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

nnodley

YEP!! Had $50 in gift cards at gamestop and I already had the money for Watch Dogs, so I figure why not. 

Anywho, it is actually really awesome so far, imo.  I'm loving dual wielding and even if it's id tech 5 it looks pretty good too.  Surprised about the aliasing it has though even if it's not too noticeable at times.  Textures are mediocre at points but some are really good.  Gameplay is solid, stealth is pretty fun.  I've played around 4 hours and just started chapter 4 out of 16 I believe.  I'm playing on hard and searching for collectibles.

DD_Bwest

YEP!! Had $50 in gift cards at gamestop and I already had the money for Watch Dogs, so I figure why not. 

Anywho, it is actually really awesome so far, imo.  I'm loving dual wielding and even if it's id tech 5 it looks pretty good too.  Surprised about the aliasing it has though even if it's not too noticeable at times.  Textures are mediocre at points but some are really good.  Gameplay is solid, stealth is pretty fun.  I've played around 4 hours and just started chapter 4 out of 16 I believe.  I'm playing on hard and searching for collectibles.

awesome well should keep me busy this weekend then.  not expecting a graphics powerhouse, just some gory gun play lol  killing some nazis

nnodley

awesome well should keep me busy this weekend then.  not expecting a graphics powerhouse, just some gory gun play lol  killing some nazis

Yeah it is very gory especially head shots.  Stealth kills are sweet too! Also it's really not that hard on hard difficulty. :-p  I should have just started on Uber difficulty

DD_Bwest

http://vrfocus.com/archives/3399/project-morpheus-now-running-ps4-pc/

VRFocus can confirm Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) has now started showing off its Project Morpheus virtual reality (VR) headset on PlayStation 4 as opposed to the PCs that the headset was really running on at its reveal during the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2014.

Go Up