PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

It's gonna be a baseball game!  Just kidding.  HYPE!  This is going to be good.  :)

u4gReservoirDogs

This is why XboxOne is lagging behind!
The journey on XboxOne begins somewhere in 2014 with Halo, while PlayStation-gamers already finished their journey.  ;D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Raven

It's gonna be a baseball game!  Just kidding.  HYPE!  This is going to be good.  :)

I'm coming to your house with a large knife.

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

It's not 1080p doe

It's gonna be 1080p after the day 1 patch.

On another note, Arkham Knight is looking worse and worse from an art perspective.

Dr. Pezus

It's gonna be 1080p after the day 1 patch.

On another note, Arkham Knight is looking worse and worse from an art perspective.

Wut, why? I thought it looked glorious

Legend

Thatgamecompany's new game was rumored to be Xbox One exclusive and built for kinect. If that rumor was true, I wonder how things have changed now that kinect is optional.

the-pi-guy

Thatgamecompany's new game was rumored to be Xbox One exclusive and built for kinect. If that rumor was true, I wonder how things have changed now that kinect is optional.

The source is Tidux, and he puts "#PS4" in the tweet. 

Legend

The source is Tidux, and he puts "#PS4" in the tweet. 

So game not exclusive anymore and works with ps camera?

Or are we thinking the first rumor was bs?

the-pi-guy

So game not exclusive anymore and works with ps camera?

Or are we thinking the first rumor was bs?

Maybe both rumors are bs. 

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Maybe everything is bs

You caught me.

I'm actually not making a video game. It's all a lie!

ethomaz

The rumors were about multiplatform... not exclusive anymore...

I don't know what happening now because a lot of devs made some early decisions based in the 360 sales guessing Xbox One will have the same success while PS4 will bomb.

Truth hurts but changes minds and decisions... so a lot of devs are rethinking about these decisions today.

Good or bad PS4 is the dream machine right now in the view of the devs and where they will get most money.

nnodley

I'm curious to see if the rumor about the ICE team helping sony give a performance boost to ps4 is real.  Either it's software performance(which will happen anyway) or it will be a hardware clock boost that the ICE team was able to show sony that it could be done without worrying about hardware overheating.  I feel as if they found an easy way to do GPGPU compute a lot more efficiently and faster than Cerny was expecting.

Go Up