Dr. Pezus

What is that? lol

A Vita game where the goal is to undress people on the street, I suppose. Lol

Raven

A Vita game where the goal is to undress people on the street, I suppose. Lol

They made a game about my life! :D

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Towerfall, Strider and Doki-Doki Universe for PS4 this month! Doki-Doki was actually really interesting when I tried the demo

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

7H3

DELETE shame, FOOL!

I deleted a couple of games... but all my games are digital...
anyone know how much memory the ps4 supports? might have to go with an external HDD this time around as I don't think a 1tb will work

ethomaz

I deleted a couple of games... but all my games are digital...
anyone know how much memory the ps4 supports? might have to go with an external HDD this time around as I don't think a 1tb will work

You can change the HDD for any standard 2.5" notebook HDD (up to 9.5mm height)... the biggest model in the market is a 2TB capacity.

Edit - Fixed GB lol

7H3

You can change the HDD for any standard 2.5" notebook HDD (up to 9.5mm height)... the biggest model in the market is a 2GB capacity.

is the ps4 compatible with 2tb?... don't think I'd want to downgrade to 2gb... :P

I put a 1tb in my ps3 and have over 100 games on it now

ethomaz

is the ps4 compatible with 2tb?... don't think I'd want to downgrade to 2gb... :P

I put a 1tb in my ps3 and have over 100 games on it now

:D

2TB

ethomaz

The Last of Us: Remastered Confirmed 60 FPS on PS4, Naughty Dog Applying Final Polish "That Fans Want And Deserve"

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15257-last-us-remastered-confirmed-60-fps-naughty-dog-applying-final-polish-fans-.html

nnodley

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15257-last-us-remastered-confirmed-60-fps-naughty-dog-applying-final-polish-fans-.html

Yep, looks like corrine and team made it to 60fps.  Which is awesome and I can not wait to play TLOU in 1080p 60fps ps4 gloriness!!

Go Up