January 2016 NPD Thread! PS4 230k, XB1 132k, WiiU 40k

Started by Xevross, Feb 11, 2016, 05:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

I'm a bit sceptical for both side or I believe both sides.

The mods can be telling the truth because they really banned somebody they found to be an famous alt.

But I believe in Aqua too... it is two stories that can be true but neither side talked with each other.

Well they're not literally dead. Just I was expecting both the PS4 and XB1 to be up this January.
That is the opposite of me for Xbox One.

I expected PS4 to be up like you and that happened.

But for Xbox One last January it had the AC deal extented to January with the BF price and all... it was crazy how MS extended the deal in December and January.

This year Xbox One had nothing to make it up... down YoY was expected.

Xevross

Well they're not literally dead. Just I was expecting both the PS4 and XB1 to be up this January.
So it wasn't down by much then?

I thought that XB1 would be down but not by much, while I thought PS4 would be up by a decent amount. I think I did pretty well for myself :D

Aquamarine

I'm a bit sceptical for both side or I believe both sides.

The mods can be telling the truth because they really banned somebody they found to be an famous alt.

But I believe in Aqua too... it is two stories that can be true but neither side talked with each other.
Well, I can tell you for a fact that I certainly never made "many alts" on NeoGAF. Why would I?

I work at JPMorgan Chase...and I'm pretty high-powered over there...I really don't have the time to come crawling back to a community that's run by arrogant and petty staff with god complexes. If the mods can't unban me for a ban that was *self-requested* a year ago without any explanation whatsoever, then I'm not going to waste my time with them. I have much better things to do with my time than create endless amounts of alts like a desperate child.

The only reason why I made the deal with George / NPD in the first place is because I wanted to help the guys out there with some data because there are some really great people there...but I didn't want to do it myself because of how busy my life has become.

The fact that the mods have taken this bizarre "George was an alt account who was perma-banned many times" route is actually ludicrous. But then again, it doesn't surprise me they would resort to those sort of lies rather than admit their egregious mistake because some people seem to be believing it hook, line, and sinker.

It's about time the good guys over there stop venerating their obvious corruption.

Cute Pikachu

What I wanna know is it less than 140k?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Aura7541

My how the mighty have fallen.
Vizineck this is why your my favorite forum.
Mods are chill here.
Yeah, I thought that I would be fine if I stayed out of GamerGate discussions or Anita Sarkeesian threads. However, the corruption has become way larger than I anticipated and Nirolak's comment about George broke the camel's back for me.

ethomaz

Cream is back.

Quote from: creamsugar
Quote from: creamsugar
ML ~ 71
FF ~ 53
RE ~ 38 (4 ~ 73%)
LIS ~ 27 (4 ~ 74.8%)

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Xevross

Oh my god! Thank fudge for that! Very good month for PS4, not so much for WiiU and XB1.

I noticed that these numbers are based on PS4 being 20% up, which is a little shady. So they could still be off.

Perhaps someone with access to numbers could give a little hint on how close they are.... :D

Rorono

Xevross

Cute Pikachu

Anyone else think Xbox One will be down yoy every month outside if maybe april?  :'(

Wii u is still dead  :'(
PS4 still rocking  ;D
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

Anyone else think Xbox One will be down yoy every month outside if maybe april?  :'(

PS4 still rocking  ;D
Hmmm hard to say. I think it will manage a few months, especially if a slim release/ there's a price cut.

Rorono

PS4 still rocking  ;D

Normally that'd be the case (and in April too btw), but they're bound to do something to avoid that. Promos, price cut at some point, etc.

Go Up