Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Over $2.5 billion?

I am getting hyped though! Will try to see it Friday morning at cheap ticket time!
You betcha. The movie is actually great, it will have amazing legs and break opening records everywhere

Riderz1337

Ok guys...

What order do I watch the Star Wars movie in?

Should I just do the order they were released in? Episode 4,5,6 then 1,2,3?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Ok guys...

Yes. 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3 is the best order imo

the-pi-guy

Nah, its down to 97%
Doom confirmed.
97%?  
Dang, worst movie ever.  
So there's two cinemas in my city.
One has 36 showings of Star Wars out of a total 45 films tomorrow and the other has 34 showings of Star Wars out of a total of 39.
God dang, never seen so many.
The hype is real.

Dr. Pezus

Ok guys...

Yes. Skip 1+2. LOL. Nah, you can watch them if you think you can manage

97%?  
Dang, worst movie ever.  The hype is real.
MOTY

Riderz1337

Yes. Skip 1+2. LOL. Nah, you can watch them if you think you can manage
MOTY
Mad Max Fury Road
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

star wars isn't out
Google has it at number 2.  

Then again they have it at the top
On the other hand, google has never let me down.  So I'm going to trust google on this one.  

Dr. Pezus

Google has it at number 2.  

Then again they have it at the top
On the other hand, google has never let me down.  So I'm going to trust google on this one.  
Well I'm sure SW will overtake it before the end of the year

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Forecast: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'... Will Box Office Records Feel the Force? - Box Office Mojo

"To break the record Force Awakens will need to average over $50,510 per theater, we're predicting a $55,899 average for a record-breaking $231 million opening. "

"Beyond opening weekend, the average multipliers in 2014 and 2015 were 3.15 and 3.01 respectively. For films opening in 4,000+ theaters that drops to 2.91 for 2014 and 2.57 in 2015. However, the average multiplier for the top opening weekends of all-time climbs to 3.24 and if you look at the two films that opened over $200 million, Jurassic World and The Avengers have 3.12 and 3.01 multipliers, which sets something of a baseline. All things considered a 3-3.5 times multiplier seems a safe approximation. This would put the overall domestic gross at $693-808.5 million, which means Avatar's all-time domestic record of $760.5 million is in some jeopardy."

"So go ahead and expect a record breaking opening internationally and across the globe with anywhere from $575-650 million worldwide."

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Go Up