Video Game Sales Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Btw. Chris =/= Benji in that he doesn't remotely seem to have access to as much information as he sometimes acts like he has. He seems to "know" some japanese retail sources or knows some places where those people share their insights but that appears to be about it.

Also he's a giant bag but that's besides the point.
Well yes that's obvious from what Pikachu said about his knowledge. Its still useful knowledge to tap into though.

Hmm maybe Ben quit his gamestop job. Doesn't expressly deny he is Ben
I seem to remember Ben being a low quality poster and a bit of a crustard, Benji doesn't post in a remotely similar way. They're definitely different people.

Someone from Resetera calling the Vgchartz forum a dungvoid is a funny case of the pot calling the kettle black. Both forums are overrun by morons, fanboys, trolls and geniunely garbage threads.
You say that, but I decided to read a bit of chertz before and my god has that place gone to complete shame. Quality of discussion in sales threads on Era is absolutely miles better. Chertz is just full of arguing and fighting over things that are either insignificant or people being super dumb about something, or just people being massive fanboys. I'm with Benji in the remind me never to go there again camp.