RPG Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 03, 2014, 02:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

My most favorite genre.

I recently completed Bravely Default (3DS) and Pokemon Emerald (GBA).

I'm planning to play Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA - recording) and Breath of Fire III (PSP) soon.

ethomaz

We have a RPG thread? Thanks Basil.

I think it is one of my favorite genre too... well it was my favorite genre in PS1 and PS2 age but in Wii age I start to play more others types of games.

Playing Tales of Xilllia right now... ops I prefer JRPG over WRPG.

BasilZero

We have a RPG thread? Thanks Basil.

I think it is one of my favorite genre too... well it was my favorite genre in PS1 and PS2 age but in Wii age I start to play more others types of games.

Playing Tales of Xilllia right now... ops I prefer JRPG over WRPG.

Good thing I digged through the forum :P.

Oooh I need to play Xillia...I have the game but havent played it yet (along with Graces F xD).

ethomaz

Good thing I digged through the forum :P.

Oooh I need to play Xillia...I have the game but havent played it yet (along with Graces F xD).

I said in other thread the battle system is boring but I have to say it is grow up inside you... not amazing but it is a good battle system... I need to play Graces F too.

Xevross

RPG has to be my second or third favourite genre (racing is my favourite) but I never got into JRPGs. Only played one FF, one DQ and can't think of any others. Loved me some Skyrim and DA though. DA is by far my favourite RPG series

darkknightkryta

RPG has to be my second or third favourite genre (racing is my favourite) but I never got into JRPGs. Only played one FF, one DQ and can't think of any others. Loved me some Skyrim and DA though. DA is by far my favourite RPG series

I'm really hyped for Dragon Age.

the-pi-guy

Bump. 
Anyone play an RPG lately?

Dr. Pezus

I really want to get Divinity now! Looks hot

u4gReservoirDogs

Bump. 

Today: Final Fantasy IX + Enchanted Arms
Yesterday: Ni no Kuni + Star Ocean: The Last Hope (international)
The day before yesterday: Final Fantasy IX and Tales of Graces F
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

ethomaz

I was playing Tales of Xiilia but stopped a little due Destiny.

7/10 game.

BasilZero

Bump. 

Breath of Fire III for a bit.

Been busy lately - weekend has come with my off day so I'll be playing BoF3 and Xenoblade.

darkknightkryta

Bump. 

Drakengard 3 and Time and Eternity (Toki and Towa).

On another note: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky got released on Steam.  It looks really nice compared to the PSP version.  Go check it out, one of the best RPGs I've played in the past 5 years.  Second to Nino Kuni.

DrakeSnake

Recently finished Ni No Kuni great game and RPG. Now im doing all the side quest and contents, really a lot to do after post game aiming for a plat!!!!!

BasilZero

Breath of Fire III - Got through the "Arena" and got Garr in my party. Lv 15.

Also I'm in Mysidia on Final Fantasy IV Advance - Lv 18 :)

ethomaz

Breath of Fire III - Got through the "Arena" and got Garr in my party. Lv 15.

Also I'm in Mysidia on Final Fantasy IV Advance - Lv 18 :)

I said that in the other thread but I think BoF 3 the best in the franchise.

Go Up