Go Down

the-pi-guy

Ridiculous Expectations  ---------------------------------------

High Expectations  ------------------------------------------

Low Expectations -------------------------------------------

Expecting nothing ------------------------------------------

Pi-guy's expectations  --------------------------------------

BananaKing

Uncharted? Project Beast? Something else?

The Order........

the-pi-guy

Legend

Legend's expectations ---------------------------------------------

BananaKing

So yeah... about Santa Monica not being at E3...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/03/sony-santa-monica-working-on-a-very-exciting-unannounced-game-according-to-play-magazine/

Apparently PlayStation Germany confirmed that the game in question is real and has a "90% chance of being shown next week".

if its not GoW:A then SSM has two teams right now. Cory Barlog said his game wont be at E3.

BananaKing

That's the same reasoning MS fans use lol. Except I'm pretty sure the Halo and Forza devs + Insomniac will be at E3 despite the earlier reveals

eh halo's announcement was a knee jerk reaction to NPD. i dont see why people dont believe that. are MS really cutting out info on their biggest game to save time at E3? really? halo? doesnt make sense. and they will say the name at release date at E3 again, so literally no time saved.

Forza was announced to give it time in the spot light. same as Mortal Kombat X and HomeFront. E3 is gonna be about the huge games, forza was announced to get people hyped about it and get headlines.

Sunset overdrive was shown to get people hyped as well, there was literally nobody talking about the game, they needed to show people something to get the excited for it and want to see more, which happened.

Sony's E3 however, well now i am guessing it will be mostly third party multiplate games with exclusive content. uncharted, The Order, that new studio game apparently, DriveClub, and maybe, just maybe, GG's new IP, project beast. with some indies.

im not expecting more now.

the-pi-guy

if its not GoW:A then SSM has two teams right now. Cory Barlog said his game wont be at E3.

Or 3 teams. :)

Xevross

eh halo's announcement was a knee jerk reaction to NPD. i dont see why people dont believe that. are MS really cutting out info on their biggest game to save time at E3? really? halo? doesnt make sense. and they will say the name at release date at E3 again, so literally no time saved.

Forza was announced to give it time in the spot light. same as Mortal Kombat X and HomeFront. E3 is gonna be about the huge games, forza was announced to get people hyped about it and get headlines.

Sunset overdrive was shown to get people hyped as well, there was literally nobody talking about the game, they needed to show people something to get the excited for it and want to see more, which happened.

Sony's E3 however, well now i am guessing it will be mostly third party multiplate games with exclusive content. uncharted, The Order, that new studio game apparently, DriveClub, and maybe, just maybe, GG's new IP, project beast. with some indies.

So what would you say Sony are doing with all the new trademarks?

BananaKing

So what would you say Sony are doing with all the new trademarks?

dont know. but they could be indies like HellDivers or Shadow of the beast ( I still wanna know more about this game btw). im not expecting much now, Uncharted, The Order and GG's game are the ones i am interested in. i dont really care from souls games or TLG

Raven

It wouldn't kill you to have slightly higher expectations than basically a repeat of E3 2013 minus the nutshot to Microsoft at the end.

ethomaz

I will break the forum if I put my expectations here ;)

7H3

ThE's expectations ------------------------------------------

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

It wouldn't kill you to have slightly higher expectations than basically a repeat of E3 2013 minus the nutshot to Microsoft at the end.

after seeing what you got packed down there, i just dont think i can handle another major disappointment.

Legend

after seeing what you got packed down there, i just dont think i can handle another major disappointment.

GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

HYPE!!!  

Go Up