PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

That's not a "focus". It's just them saying they're not going to bother their own studios with it anymore

Pretty much. 

7H3

The last time this happened in COD we ended up mass murdering civilians.

No thank you.

agreed
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Xevross

There there buddy.  :(
I'm glad I didn't have to.

No one has to, there's the option to skip it.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

I never knew.  :(

You get given the option before the mission so you don't really know what you're skipping. I think there is an option to skip during the mission as well.

the-pi-guy

You get given the option before the mission so you don't really know what you're skipping. I think there is an option to skip during the mission as well.

Hmm I see. 
I never played that game.  :)

Xevross

the-pi-guy

7H3

I pretty much stopped playing the campaign after that mission and took the game back after a month or so... that mission's only purpose was to serve as a media attention grabber... if it was pivotal to the story or campaign experience you wouldn't have been given an option to skip it.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Corrinne Yu http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/19/uncharted-4-corrinne-yu-developing-new-facial-animation-tech-will-resume-work-after-the-last-of-us/

I would love to discuss and share the facial animation tech I develop for U4 after Uncharted 4 is shipped. 2015 isn't that long : )

I will be right back coding Uncharted 4 after The Last of Us. Already had a meeting about u4 graphics features and coding I'll do.

Wrong

Dunno why people had problems with that mission in CoD. I personally enjoyed the change of pace and mass murdering of people.

Too bad there weren't any childs to shoot at.

7H3

Dunno why people had problems with that mission in CoD. I personally enjoyed the change of pace and mass murdering of people.

Too bad there weren't any childs to shoot at.

@bold have you heard of GTA??? its kind of a big deal... I hear it even has many leather bound books, and its floors smell of rich mahogany

more to the point it's not that it was offensive, but rather unnecessary (i think) it only served as a point of interest for the media to keep focus on the game to sell more copies rather than serve the story itself thereby lessening the quality of the story telling in that game

Go Up