New PS4 XMB Leaked!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Aug 10, 2014, 01:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Larger Images at the link:

Images from the next PS4 system update leaked, Showcasing new design, System notification and more
New images from the next PS4 system software update has been leaked, The new images showcasing a new design, Folders added and the system notification in game.
So, now you can create folders to arrange your games with this new update, Notifications are better and more…
The last PS4 software update was released two weeks ago in July 29, Software update 1.75.
The images sent by our member "CJX36":
01 - GsOdp4A  02 - HgX8sxl  03 - fjHh2ic  04 - 3XuGob5

05 - N0itBNY  06 - pxtZbxt  07 - 6xkEDrg  08 - jv1XyfR

09 - oBCmiUe  10 - Vn2beK4  11 - hYhkiaY
http://www.behindgames.com/images-next-ps4-system-update-leaked-showcasing-new-design-system-notification/

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

nnodley

That looks really nice.  Hope this is legit.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

It seems when you get a trophy you just press the ps button and it will bring up details about that trophy

nnodley

It seems when you get a trophy you just press the ps button and it will bring up details about that trophy

Yeah that's how it should have always been.  Will be nice.

DD_Bwest

thats pretty cool,  will be nice about the trophies, although i normally look up the list before i play a game lol

Legend

Haven't checked the update log or updated my system for months. I know nothing about this lol.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Haven't checked the update log or updated my system for months. I know nothing about this lol.

Say it's true!

Legend

7H3

new xmb doesn't fix anything lol... there is already a library... I don't want all of my games tiled across the main screen....
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

ethomaz