Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Max King of the Wild

In case your wondering predictions are putting it at 10 million plus less than into darkness.
Very good.

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Max King of the Wild

the-pi-guy

GB looks to be sitting around 150m by the end of the weekend.  

Max King of the Wild

GB looks to be sitting around 150m by the end of the weekend. 
It lost 1k  theaters. Probably will lose even more tomorrow. It'll crawl to 200m

BananaKing

suicide squad is 47 on metacritic, and 33 on rotten tomattoes. anyone surprised that it sucks? it was clear since the first trailer.

cant wait for the DC fanboys to start defending this sour apple like they did with BvS

Dr. Pezus

suicide squad is 47 on metacritic, and 33 on rotten tomattoes. anyone surprised that it sucks? it was clear since the first trailer.

cant wait for the DC fanboys to start defending this sour apple like they did with BvS
I'm surprised...
Looked great

Legend

I'm surprised...
Looked great
Yeah me too.

The scene with Viola Davis explaining the plot looked cringey, but I ignored that since everything else looked awesome. At least it's better than BVS.

Rorono

But i'm not a DC fanboy and thought BvS was great
SS never looked more than okay, it's not the best fit for Live action imo

Ludicrous Speed

SS looked like garbage to me from the start. Probably won't even pirate it.

My wife and oldest son are stoked to see it.

Max King of the Wild

Aug 03, 2016, 12:19 AM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2016, 12:24 AM by Max King of the Wild
I'm not surprised. Looked like a heap movie wise since the beginning. Still, it looks leaps better than bvs in the entertainment department. DC movies are just shame

Mmm_fish_tacos

I got free tickets thanks to tmobile. Just dont think i can go see it. I work weekends.

Riderz1337

As a big DC fan, I'm pretty disappointed with their film output ever since the Nolan era. They just can't seem to catch a break.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

Max King of the Wild

Aug 03, 2016, 05:50 AM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2016, 05:58 AM by Max King of the Wild
They've been lacking in quality and quantity.  
You can tell that's lack of direction in the whole scheme of things. Director changes in aquaman and flash. Other films switch focus mid production. They've went in half assed and are force feeding us

This movie needs about 450m to break even....

Go Up