Legend of Zelda: bet on MC, win a lot of money (new rules)

Started by Legend, Feb 28, 2017, 03:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

When do reviews hit?

Aura7541

the-pi-guy

When do reviews hit?
Edge and Famitsu gave it a perfect score.  

DerNebel

Dr. Pezus

Edge and Famitsu gave it a perfect score.  
Oh snap

Xbro

3 people like this

Raven

DerNebel

Mar 02, 2017, 11:19 AM Last Edit: Mar 02, 2017, 12:00 PM by DerNebel
Well fudge me, it's currently sitting at a 98 (albeit with only 19 critic scores), I'm really looking forward to playing this around the end of the year.

Edit: 98 with 45 reviews now...crazy.

Xbro

Mar 02, 2017, 12:39 PM Last Edit: Mar 02, 2017, 01:00 PM by Xbro
Well fudge me, it's currently sitting at a 98 (albeit with only 19 critic scores), I'm really looking forward to playing this around the end of the year.

Edit: 98 with 45 reviews now...crazy.
It's amazing I'll say that.

I knew I low-balled the score.

3 people like this

Xevross

Holy fudgy shame.

What makes this game so amazing? :o

Mmm_fish_tacos

32 perfect scores our of 55. Holly crud.

Xbro

Holy fudgy shame.

What makes this game so amazing? :o
There are a multitude of things. One is that it controls really well, making the game and world fun to traverse. It also gives it a complete sense of freedom. Many of the puzzles in the shrines do not have one solution. It gives you the feeling that you were the one who solved that puzzle. It's not a maze that the developer made with one solution that you just have to find. There was one shrine where you connect circuits to get electricity where you needed it to be. I couldn't find another metal barrel to use, so I just dropped a sword on the ground and positioned it to connect it. I don't know if that was what they intended, but it definitely worked. This also applies to the world itself. One time I was wandering around the side of some cliffs and I saw an island that I knew I couldn't swim to, and would likely have to go around to get to. But I decided to just screw it, so I climbed the mountain on my side and used my glider to get there. Turns out there were two chests with 300 rupees each that were guarded by a really strong monster, a monster that I just bypassed by sneaking around behind it.

3 people like this

Xevross

Mar 02, 2017, 01:34 PM Last Edit: Mar 02, 2017, 01:36 PM by Xevross
I haven't played a Zelda game before, I think I'll definitely be getting this one.

I'm gonna buy a switch in the summer and get this and Mario kart

There are a multitude of things. One is that it controls really well, making the game and world fun to traverse. It also gives it a complete sense of freedom. Many of the puzzles in the shrines do not have one solution. It gives you the feeling that you were the one who solved that puzzle. It's not a maze that the developer made with one solution that you just have to find. There was one shrine where you connect circuits to get electricity where you needed it to be. I couldn't find another metal barrel to use, so I just dropped a sword on the ground and positioned it to connect it. I don't know if that was what they intended, but it definitely worked. This also applies to the world itself. One time I was wandering around the side of some cliffs and I saw an island that I knew I couldn't swim to, and would likely have to go around to get to. But I decided to just screw it, so I climbed the mountain on my side and used my glider to get there. Turns out there were two chests with 300 rupees each that were guarded by a really strong monster, a monster that I just bypassed by sneaking around behind it.

Wow that does sound really good

ethomaz

You are all haters.

Raven

Outstanding. Nintendo always seems to pour its heart and soul into the Zelda titles.

Go Up