Sony Q1 FY2014 (3.5m PS3+PS4, 0.75m PSV/TV+PSP, Profit and Profit)

Started by ethomaz, Jul 31, 2014, 12:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

thank you ehto

what images do you want in the OP?
I put the first one in there... :P

Thanks... I'm already at works so I added the most important images I guess :D

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Oh and this Q last year had TLoU for PS3 so I would be very surprised if it wasn't down at least 30%

Xevross

PS4 shipments are way above what I expected. 9m sell through is the minimum for end of june, right now may be around 9.5m. VGChartz is miles off.

Legend

PS4 shipments are way above what I expected. 9m sell through is the minimum for end of june, right now may be around 9.5m. VGChartz is miles off.

What do they have it at?

Xevross

Vgchartz has 8.7m as of July 19th. End of June is 8.4m, when its likely that close to 10m was shipped, thats a very hefty amount of undertracking.

Max King of the Wild

VGC is close enough that they don't have to worry about it right now.

Dr. Pezus

I hope Sony announce 10m sold through when it happens. Should be soon.

Xevross

I hope Sony announce 10m sold through when it happens. Should be soon.

So do I, would be great if 10m was reached by gamescom.

ethomaz

Jul 31, 2014, 04:49 PM Last Edit: Jul 31, 2014, 04:51 PM by ethomaz
I had a little more free time after launch than usual and tried to read the VGC Sony FY thread.

It was sad... really depressing.

Kowen replied to everybody that said that the shipment for PS4+PS3 was great or amazing... he said a lot of arrogant lies without no body called it out... how can anybody not get piss off with this guy.

Sad times for VGC's users.

Some comments are just laughable: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6542704

Max King of the Wild

I had a little more free time after launch than usual and tried to read the VGC Sony FY thread.

Kowen replied to everybody that said that the shipment for PS4+PS3 was great or amazing... he said a lot of arrogant lies without no body called it out... how can anybody not get piss off with this guy.

Some comments are just laughable: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6542704

Wow... That kowenicki spin... Someone should then post previous quarter + this quarter for the consoles and see what he says.

Dr. Pezus

Trust me, people get pissed at him lol

Dr. Pezus

Did nobody do the WiiU+3DS+One+360<PS4 comparison?

darkknightkryta

Did nobody do the WiiU+3DS+One+360<PS4 comparison?

No, they'll mumble something about the 3DS outselling the Vita.  Until the realization comes in that its barely outselling the Vita.  Which begs another question, is VGC really off about the 3DS sales this past quarter?

Legend

No, they'll mumble something about the 3DS outselling the Vita.  Until the realization comes in that its barely outselling the Vita.  Which begs another question, is VGC really off about the 3DS sales this past quarter?

Is it?

DS isn't still selling right? Do we know exact 3DS numbers?

Go Up