previous topic - next topic

Max King of the Wild

Garbage ;(

Keep yo fruit away from mah pizza!!!!
Because... Tomatoes aren't fruit and all

BasilZero

Nov 01, 2016, 03:23 PM Last Edit: Nov 01, 2016, 03:25 PM by BasilZero
Never knew people had tomatoes as toppings on Pizza.

Weirdos - meat or no go bro.

Max King of the Wild

Never knew people had tomatoes as toppings on Pizza.

Weirdos - meat or no go bro.
Tomatoes are put on pizza raw as a topping (I don't like it)  but also tomato puree under the cheese goes on almost every pizza here. Some have more tomato sauce like on top of the cheese for Chicago pizza

the-pi-guy

Actually a lot of places (mostly down south from what I understand) don't put sauce on pizzas.  
It was messed up.  
I order a cheese pizza and it was literally a crust with cheese on it, no sauce.  

Max King of the Wild

Actually a lot of places (mostly down south from what I understand) don't put sauce on pizzas.  
It was messed up.  
I order a cheese pizza and it was literally a crust with cheese on it, no sauce.  
The south? What do they know? I can't see any of the chains following that though. Papa Johns, Domino's, Pizza Hut will all be putting sauce on it

the-pi-guy

The south? What do they know? I can't see any of the chains following that though. Papa Johns, Domino's, Pizza Hut will all be putting sauce on it
They know absolutely nothing.  
It was actually Little Caesars.  Normally they have a good amount of sauce.

BasilZero

It was messed up.  
Eww

I'm from the south - so this is the first time I've heard of this lol - every pizza I had had sauce o.O.

Max King of the Wild

They know absolutely nothing.  
It was actually Little Caesars.  Normally they have a good amount of sauce.
That's freaking weird. I worked as a manager at the LC in 2008ish. They were all preachy about uniformity. Used McDonald's as an example that you can expect all the employees to be in uniform. All the same number for meals. All the burgers made the same way.

the-pi-guy

Nov 01, 2016, 04:20 PM Last Edit: Nov 01, 2016, 04:23 PM by the-pi-guy
Eww

I'm from the south - so this is the first time I've heard of this lol - every pizza I had had sauce o.O.
:o
Maybe, it's just for the state I was in. 
I remember looking it up, and I remember finding that it's a normal thing there. 

I can't find it anymore... 

I am on too many drugs for someone who isn't on any drugs. 

Max King of the Wild

:o
Maybe, it's just for the state I was in. 
I remember looking it up, and I remember finding that it's a normal thing there. 

I can't find it anymore... 

I am on too many drugs for someone who isn't on any drugs. 
Maybe the store just sucked at making pizza (or the manager was skimping... Because bonuses) and put very little on. I helped out a store which used 4oz of cheese on the pizza when you were suppose to use 8oz and added more water to the tomato paste while making the sauce. Obviously, pressure to reduce food cost.

Dr. Pezus

The cheese and dough and pizza sauce would though
Yes. I never said pizza in general wasn't good. Just that pineapple ruins it

Go Up