Try to hide your identity!

Started by ANONYMOUS, Mar 09, 2016, 07:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

w5e

I like this idea because it gives us a chance to express our thoughts without being judged beforehand.

Too serious? No.

(yes)

24xk

I like this idea because it gives us a chance to express our thoughts without being judged beforehand.

Too serious? No.

(yes)
I'm guessing the Pi guy!

w5e

I'm guessing the Pi guy!
Sure, if you mean you're guessing he's with me right now doing dirty things. He's my main hoe

zvo

Too serious? No.

(yes)
Well its not really for that because people can work out your identity fairly easily. If we wanted an anonymous place to express our thoughts then your name should change each time you post.

24xk

Sure, if you mean you're guessing he's with me right now doing dirty things. He's my main hoe
Fish Tacos is a dirty cheater.

14q8

Well its not really for that because people can work out your identity fairly easily. If we wanted an anonymous place to express our thoughts then your name should change each time you post.
It at least changes your name every thread.  So you could do that.  It just would get harder, because we know eachother too well.
There's a different issue though that would make the anonymous part impossible. 
Wonder if anyone has noticed. 

Or maybe I'm bluffing. 

24xk

It at least changes your name every thread.  So you could do that.  It just would get harder, because we know eachother too well.
There's a different issue though that would make the anonymous part impossible.  
Wonder if anyone has noticed.  

Or maybe I'm bluffing.  
I've noticed that issue too. I'll get to fixing it one of these days, but doesn't seem like a high priority.

Fish Tacos is a dirty cheater.
I second this.

zvo

w5e

What about his fish?
Thanks grammar nazi... I mean xevross

zvo

Thanks grammar nazi... I mean xevross
Why are you calling xevross a nazi?

20ag

YesThis sounds like Raichu. Or whatever your name is these days.
dang it I'm terrible at this

zvo

dang it I'm terrible at this
I know what you mean.

I feel like I could have gone for a while but the inner nerd in me couldn't help myself.

w5e

Why are you calling xevross a nazi?
You are xevross

Go Up