VizionEck: 15 secrets from the trailer

Started by Legend, May 11, 2014, 06:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dayhalk

Is third third person view?
The video is in third person view, the game is not, and that is not a(n intended) secret

The reason I ask this is because in the original 15 secret post it says

"6: Instead of displaying health with a HUD, health is displayed by the brightness of a Ranger's outlines. This allows you to know your own health as well as your enemies' health."

The only way I can think to see yourself is a Third person view, this is all speculation of course.

(Edit)

How could I not see that, shooting causes your "shield" cube to go away.

7H3

The reason I ask this is because in the original 15 secret post it says

"6: Instead of displaying health with a HUD, health is displayed by the brightness of a Ranger's outlines. This allows you to know your own health as well as your enemies' health."

The only way I can think to see yourself is a Third person view, this is all speculation of course.

I believe future videos will make it more clear how that will work in first person view. Also good job on finding those 2 secrets, I think if you continue to look as you were you will discover more. However, don't feel obligated to do it all at once as there is plenty of time before the game is released and more details to reveal that aren't even on that list!
Don't forget to introduce yourself if you feel so inclined, and follow @VizionEck on twitter I'm sure there will be a tweet about you discovering more secrets about the game soon. So if you tweet @twitter we can know who to give credit to on twitter.

7H3

DOH! Ninja'd!!!!
I knew you were so close to seeing that one!!! HAHA I almost revealed that one myself before actually seeing the list!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pezus

DOH! Ninja'd!!!!
I knew you were so close to seeing that one!!! HAHA I almost revealed that one myself before actually seeing the list!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that was already known o.O

Dayhalk

Thanks for the twitter mention.

As for introductions, hmmm.

My name is David, nice to meet you all.

Standard stuff, work, video games, anime, manga, and long walk on the beach...

The game looks very interesting.

7H3

I thought that was already known o.O

yeah well no one specifically said it... I might have hinted at it previously, and a lot of us probably assumed it from the video and some descriptions, but it was not previously mentioned

7H3

Legend

Hmmm,

I can't recall if the new info tomorrow reveals any of these secrets. I'll have to check.

Go Up