Microsoft E3 Press Conference 2017

Started by Xevross, Jun 11, 2017, 05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

Jun 11, 2017, 05:51 PM Last Edit: Jun 14, 2017, 04:14 AM by Legend

Streams:

The live view thread for Xbox's press briefing at e3 is here! Time to get hyped!

Spoiler for Hidden:
Scorpio

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
Scorpio

Geoff's is the full official youtube E3 show with all the guests. That's definitly what I'm watching.

Also a recap of the leaks:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Xbox Scorpio is name<br>$499<br>Ori 2<br>Forza 7<br>Halo Wars 2 DLC<br>

Xevross

Spoiler for Hidden:
Scorpio

Geoff's is the full official youtube E3 show with all the guests. That's definitly what I'm watching.

Also a recap of the leaks:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Xbox Scorpio is name
$499
Ori 2
Forza 7
Halo Wars 2 DLC

Not so much leaking for this show then!

When Keighley's stream goes up can you link it so I can put it in OP?

Dr. Pezus

One X. Calling it

Legend

Not so much leaking for this show then!

When Keighley's stream goes up can you link it so I can put it in OP?
Compared to last year, it's definitely less leaks!

Sure.

the-pi-guy

Wait, Xev is doing the MS one?  And he wants the Sony one?  I really will have to fight him!

Legend

Seems they are doing an EA type thing. 1 hour press conference with then a ~30 gameplay showing as the end.

Xevross

Wait, Xev is doing the MS one?  And he wants the Sony one?  I really will have to fight him!
You can take the Sony one now. I only took this one because no one else was going to

DerNebel

Seems they are doing an EA type thing. 1 hour press conference with then a ~30 gameplay showing as the end.
I think that was a mistake, they changed the tweet.

Xbox on Twitter: "Tune in today after the #XboxE3 briefing for a look at all new #SeaofThieves (RP) gameplay, live on @WatchMixer: https://t.co/8G5atVVVKn https://t.co/J1nqNXalrJ"

the-pi-guy

Xevross

You sure?  
Yep! Hogging both of the big two would be greedy!

Legend

I'm pumped to see sea of thieves  ;D

It feels like Elite Dangerous but with competent devs and a pirate theme.

Also interested in seeing the scale of Crackdown 3. It's made by a really small team so depending on how many from Sumo have helped out, I'm expecting more of a AA level game similar to ReCore.

Speaking of ReCore, I played a section of it at a Microsoft store and enjoyed it a lot. I'm hoping the rumors of a definitive edition are true. The game shipped in such an unfinished state (one robot on the cover isn't even in it currently) so I'd like to see its full potential realised.

Raven

I'm pumped to see sea of thieves  ;D

It feels like Elite Dangerous but with competent devs and a pirate theme.

Also interested in seeing the scale of Crackdown 3. It's made by a really small team so depending on how many from Sumo have helped out, I'm expecting more of a AA level game similar to ReCore.

Speaking of ReCore, I played a section of it at a Microsoft store and enjoyed it a lot. I'm hoping the rumors of a definitive edition are true. The game shipped in such an unfinished state (one robot on the cover isn't even in it currently) so I'd like to see its full potential realised.
Competent devs? Rare?

darkknightkryta

Compared to last year, it's definitely less leaks!
Can't be leaks if there's no games to leak

*picture of guy pointing to head meme*

Legend

Go Up