E3 2019 hype thread! 2 out of 3 aint bad

Started by Legend, May 02, 2019, 12:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

the-pi-guy

I'm guessing at least one is an Age of Empires game.  

BananaKing

i mean,.. the actual tweet was subtly different.  "We have 14 Xbox Game Studios games in the show this year".   to me that is an important qualifier because some of the studios they know own has publicly committed to multi-plat development.   i don't think MS has the guts (or legal ability) to retract that.

So realistic things to discuss:

- Halo Infinite
- Gears 5
- Forza Horizon 17
- The Outer Worlds (still multiplat afaik,.. xbox exclusive something or other.)
- Wasteland 3 (still multiplat afaik,.. xbox exclusive something or other.)
- Minecraft DLC  (multiplat obviously)

to me it takes a lot of wind out of the sails to be talking about first party content that also releases on their competitors devices.
Ohh I'm fully aware of the wording. I know they are counting things like Minecraft, outerworlds, Forza and most likely age of empires. I'm guessing they will show something state of decay 2 related and maybe even we happy few or hellblade

But my guess of new announcements is playgrounds games new IP,  ninja theory new game teaser, teaser from the studio of we happy few

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Gratz

I wonder when Sony will announce their new system. Looks like they want to see what MS does first

Legend

Jun 05, 2019, 10:29 PM Last Edit: Jun 05, 2019, 10:51 PM by Legend
I really hope Xbox actually has a bigger than usual show this year and it isn't just the usual pre E3 hype.

Lots of people are saying they are going big.

kitler53

I really hope Xbox actually has a bigger than usual show this year and it isn't just the usual pre E3 hype.

Lots of people are saying they are going big.

any show with hardware is "big".   every next gen reveal had the platform owner over-announcing next gen games/features.   it should be good.  i just really curious if ms's studio acquisition actually results in anything worth while.  ms studio acquisition hasn't had a good track record.   

all i know for sure is with MS,.. i'm not going to trust a CGI trailer to mean the game will release or will look anything like the CGI trailer implies.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I loved these games!

Legend

Legend

Legend

Game leak

Spoiler for Hidden:
<a href="https://www.resetera.com/threads/elden-ring-leaked-from-software-miyazaki-x-george-r-r-martin-x1-ps4-pc.121666/unread" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.resetera.com/threads/elden-ring-leaked-from-software-miyazaki-x-george-r-r-martin-x1-ps4-pc.121666/unread</a>

BananaKing

Shiiit sounds awesome

Legend

Lots of dumb talk from people trying to justify leaks. 50% of people defending them just want to burn it all down and not have marketing (games aren't that serious so this makes no sense) and the other 50% just like spoilers.

I'm glad Cory tweeted this out. Personally enjoying and wanting leaks is great but don't act like everyone should also want them. I'll refrain from discussing the idea that most leaks are actually done for marketing lol.

Go Up