Shinobi-San Y U Do Dis?

Started by Riderz1337, Aug 13, 2014, 11:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

I've seen this guy on this site before. I saw him posting comments in the Xbox Nation thread about Angry Legend's video and some other stuff (Didn't read it all), and it really seemed like the dude was getting attacked by the users of that thread as well as receiving threats from mods of being banned...Yeah I just feel bad cause he requested a perma ban on VGC

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/46862/shinobi-san/#content

If you read this, my advice is just to stay away from that thread if you have nothing nice to say...It happens in all the nation threads (PS,Ninty,Xbox). Because the only ppl who visit those threads are supporters of that console, anything you say that makes it seem like you're putting down that console OR EVEN a longtime user of that thread, you'll always be ganged up on.

The mods will then think you're trying to cause trouble and will slowly try to get you to leave the thread. Also, who cares what ppl think of you or what they call you over the internet. Those people calling you names and whatnot are probably 12 year old kids who still don't know any better.

If you need a new forum, then you are more than welcome to join VizionEck! Also you should really ask for your account to be unbanned. By banning yourself all you're really doing is letting them win, when you did nothing wrong.

Hope you read this!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

He has an account here

Legend

Wow I didn't expect that. Hopefully he does come here just to chime in.

Legend

ethomaz

He is part of staff here, no?

ethomaz

BTW what happened? I know only one user that call others retarded and stupid in this site.

DD_Bwest

Id like to know the user that called him retarded...

Dr. Pezus

Id like to know the user that called him retarded...

See the mystery thread

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

I need links :P

I'm not sure why you need these, but here you go. 

I'll PM you in a minute. 

ethomaz

I'm not sure why you need these, but here you go. 

I'll PM you in a minute.

These are nice links but I need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

the-pi-guy

These are nice links but I need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

See Welcome thread instead. 

Shinobi-san

Aug 17, 2014, 11:34 PM Last Edit: Aug 17, 2014, 11:40 PM by Shinobi-san
---WARNING--- LONG READ DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE ON THIS POST ---WARNING---

WTF is this! I'm famous! :D

Err, feel a bit bad for making such a scene.

But yeah I've always posted in the Xbox Nation thread, and i was planning on becoming super active in there again, given that Xbox is about to release in my country. But besides that I frequent mostly threads that are in the hot topics section on the home page...and since the tomb raider bomb dropped, which was big Xbox news, i wanted to see what some of the Xbox guys thought of it. They rarely come out of that thread because they are still under the stale belief that the site is Sony only - yet all the prominent Sony fans are now on this site lol. So yeah theres no other option to engage members who lean more to the Xbox side than to go and discuss things in the Xbox Nation thread. I've also previously actively posted in that thread, i posted more in that thread than the PSNation thread to be honest. Mostly to get hyped for Xbox games :)

I replied to Slade because in his initial post he misrepresented Angry Legend's view, whether it was done purposefully or not that is what i was asking. Lots of people replied to me, negatively. Not looking to further a discussion..a discussion that Slade started. And worst of all, Slade himself never replied to me, not once. Yet all i wanted to know was why he presented his post like that. Legend hardly focused on PS4 at all really...so it was quite weird. Its probably because he is a avid Xbox fan and i guess currently everybody is focused on the Xbox vs PS war. But yeah i really wanted to get his view on it.

I've actually almost always been ignored in that thread, never really knew why. I actually don't consider myself a PS fan. So i never understood the silent hostility. What might be an issue here is the few encounters I've had with Jay, and given that hes like the "Leader" of the empire maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe people rallied behind him, given that i almost always school his dog in any debate we've gotten into ;-) (I'm just kidding..)

Other than that I will never compromise my opinion or hold back no matter what thread I'm in. And when TWO MOD's ACTIVELY encouraged/ or rather inadvertently supported that behavior by being sympathetic to the very same argument you present Riderz "stay away from that thread if you have nothing nice to say...It happens in all the nation threads" its completely unacceptable and i wont accept it. Not only that but the community itself encourages it "drop the discussion", sarcastic replied, insults, rudeness or simply ignoring me...then its like everybody was on the same page except me. My conclusion: Vgchartz is no longer the community for me. Hence the perma request... it is well founded. This wasn't just a decision i made because i was called a retard (wasn't actually called retarded my bad :/).

So basically i left because of the mentality of the community and that's the entire community not just Xbox nation. They have become sympathetic and tolerant of intolerant behavior.

Alas i will make my return someday to Vgchartz, as I told Kresnik in a pm. There's still a lot of reasonable non bias guys there who want Vgchartz to be the place they can discuss things freely. However, If i do return to the community it will most like be as a moderator. As i feel that is the only/last way i can actually improve the community. Maybe my views on nation threads and intolerant behavior etc will get more of a voice that way. Apparently I was one of the final contenders when they chose new mods recently...so I'm hopeful the next time they ask for applications that i will be successful (even though i wont actually be a member LOL)

Also, the decision wouldn't have been as easy to make had this forum not been up! I feel like this is my second home, simply because most of you guys were on Vgchartz and I also have a lot of you on PSN :D Amazing job Legend! Keep it up and I hope your game all the success!

PS: I even got a PM from fusioncode i think? Or some other PS guy...basically warning me not to stir the pot in the X Nation thread...i didnt even know i was stirring the pot lol. Turns out he was right which simply reaffirmed how the entire community is accepting of that behavior, even if that is through non action/or silent acceptance.

/Phew that was a lot.Everybody should watch Hajime No Ippo. Where is the anime thread around here btw i swear i saw one.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

the-pi-guy

Actually he did call you that. 

Shinobi-san

Actually he did call you that. 

i read the post it said retard..not retarded...or am I mistaken? Thanks for reminding me Pi -_-
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Go Up