Vizioneck Halloween T.V. Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Best Halloween Show/Movie

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Not exactly halloween but I watched the ritual on Netflix. Really cool monster design.

Xevross

I'm gonna pick up stranger things again after I got bored with the start of season 2. I guess that's kind of halloweeny.

Is it a thing in america to watch halloween tv and films in October? Here people may watch a scary movie or something on the 31st if they've got nothing better to do but that's about it.

darkknightkryta

I'm gonna pick up stranger things again after I got bored with the start of season 2. I guess that's kind of halloweeny.

Is it a thing in america to watch halloween tv and films in October? Here people may watch a scary movie or something on the 31st if they've got nothing better to do but that's about it.
Probably not.  I just really like Halloween and there's so many games/movies/shows etc that help set the mood.  I can play Resident Evil in the summer when its bright and sunny, or I can play Resident Evil near Halloween time when it's dark and gloomy.  Helps set the mood.

darkknightkryta

10 episodes into Sabrina.  What do you all think about it?  I really don't know how I feel about it.  I like the setting and atmosphere.  I don't really like the lack of magic.

Legend

10 episodes into Sabrina.  What do you all think about it?  I really don't know how I feel about it.  I like the setting and atmosphere.  I don't really like the lack of magic.
It doesn't have magic?

I watched Scary Movie 2 and War of the Worlds today.

darkknightkryta

It doesn't have magic?

I watched Scary Movie 2 and War of the Worlds today.
It has magic, but it's not like, used much. 
I didn't like Scary Movie 2 much.  The third one was great though.

Legend

It has magic, but it's not like, used much.  
I didn't like Scary Movie 2 much.  The third one was great though.
Agreed but the third one wasn't on netflix  :'(

darkknightkryta

Agreed but the third one wasn't on netflix  :'(
I was watching it like a week ago O_O

kitler53

sabrina is amazing.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

sabrina is amazing.  
I was going to get around to watching season 3 this fall.  Still, surprised it got cancelled.  Need to finish Evil Dead, another one that shouldn't have gotten cancelled  :'(

kitler53

I was going to get around to watching season 3 this fall.  Still, surprised it got cancelled.  Need to finish Evil Dead, another one that shouldn't have gotten cancelled  :'(
I'm beginning to hate netflix's overzealous cancelation policy.  I love new IP but I loathe when shows I love are cancelled after 8 or 16 episodes.  it's starting to feel like there is no point in getting invested into a good show. 

darkknightkryta

I'm beginning to hate netflix's overzealous cancelation policy.  I love new IP but I loathe when shows I love are cancelled after 8 or 16 episodes.  it's starting to feel like there is no point in getting invested into a good show.

Yeah, I just saw they cancelled Glow.  Weird since like, a lot of old shows found new life from binge watching on Netflix, and now Netflix isn't even giving their own shows a chance for that.

But back on topic.  Any new horror shows out this season?

kitler53

Yeah, I just saw they cancelled Glow.  Weird since like, a lot of old shows found new life from binge watching on Netflix, and now Netflix isn't even giving their own shows a chance for that.

But back on topic.  Any new horror shows out this season?
not just glow.  altered carbon, sabrina, fuller house, patriot act, the dark crystal.   a ton more really but canceled after 1 season feels less offensive than canceled after 2.  i really like teenage bounty hunters and spinning out.  the really annoying thing about spinning out is they canceled it the day it was released.

with seasons on netflix being soo short if netflix doesn't think a show is worth 3 seasons they just shouldn't even make the show.

..also they send literally every IP out the door with no advertising (except stranger things) and their policy is to cut a show if it hasn't reached a certain level of success after just 28 days.   feels like they are squandering their successes away.

i'm watching ratched.  pretty good so far.

the-pi-guy

Ah yeah.

That was the show I was bummed about being cancelled. Can't believe they cancelled Patriot Act.

Dr. Pezus

Oct 07, 2020, 07:35 PM Last Edit: Oct 07, 2020, 07:37 PM by Dr. Pezus
not just glow.  altered carbon, sabrina, fuller house, patriot act, the dark crystal.   a ton more really but canceled after 1 season feels less offensive than canceled after 2.  i really like teenage bounty hunters and spinning out.  the really annoying thing about spinning out is they canceled it the day it was released.

with seasons on netflix being soo short if netflix doesn't think a show is worth 3 seasons they just shouldn't even make the show.

..also they send literally every IP out the door with no advertising (except stranger things) and their policy is to cut a show if it hasn't reached a certain level of success after just 28 days.   feels like they are squandering their successes away.

i'm watching ratched.  pretty good so far.
Nooo not the dark crystal  :'(

The Haunting of Bly Manor will be a good Halloween watch

Go Up