Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Lol he got banned

Kerotan

Good. Microsoft probably funded the source and then got an employee to post it on gaf. 8 wonder did crudgamer report it. Is he still around?

Legend

Kerotan

Just saw something funny so crudgamer in his bio says this "I DO NOT HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT" followed by his contact email which is hotmail. So he's such a MS fanboy he had to use a hotmail address instead and shout that fact from the rooftops xD Cracks me up. BTW I use hotmail and gmail but i don't go around shouting I do not use so and so email I use this instead xD

Legend

Just saw something funny so crudgamer in his bio says this "I DO NOT HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT" followed by his contact email which is hotmail. So he's such a MS fanboy he had to use a hotmail address instead and shout that fact from the rooftops xD Cracks me up. BTW I use hotmail and gmail but i don't go around shouting I do not use so and so email I use this instead xD
I use vizioneck mail.

Kerotan

I use vizioneck mail.
Your contact section on this site should read "I DON'T USE GMAIL OR HOTMAIL" .... "I USE VIZIONECK!!"

Ludicrous Speed

I'm sure EAs just gonna be cool with that happening.

lol @ 2k16, too.

Kerotan

Nov 25, 2018, 03:42 PM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2018, 04:01 PM by Legend
A user on a pretty big sports gaming forum claims that MS and T2 are going to bring NFL 2K16 exclusively to X1 and Windows 10 this july

Lmao. How desperate are MS?

Xevross

Nov 25, 2018, 03:46 PM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2018, 04:01 PM by Legend
A user on a pretty big sports gaming forum claims that MS and T2 are going to bring NFL 2K16 exclusively to X1 and Windows 10 this july

Lmao. How desperate are MS?

Kerotan

That smiley has basically been xboxs strategy since it entered the market.

Xevross

That smiley has basically been xboxs strategy since it entered the market.
They haven't bought exclusivity that much, but what I was getting at is that the comment was obviously a complete troll

Ludicrous Speed

Yeah I can't believe someone actually believed it. The release window is wrong, the year in the title is wrong, and of course it's all impossible anyway because EA has an exclusive deal.

Kerotan

Yeah I can't believe someone actually believed it. The release window is wrong, the year in the title is wrong, and of course it's all impossible anyway because EA has an exclusive deal.
Yeah bunch of stupid idiots believing that.

Go Up