PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Remember, GI cover will be revealed tomorrow! Hype. Let's hope it's Uncharted or TLG!!

Raven

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That would be an epic show to me. Jesus. Uncharted, TLG, Project Beast + 3rd parties + the amazing indies like Rime and Shadow of the Beast and yet people are worried???! Wtf is happening. fudge you bananaking

If we had no leakers in the industry this would've been megaton after megaton. Think about it, we wouldn't be certain about Uncharted, TLG would still be guesswork as always and Project Beast we would have no idea of.

No kidding! Plus, we're dang near certain that both Driveclub and The Order will get stage demonstrations. Destiny is confirmed to be shown again at Sony's E3 this year as well and they've made it sound like it will be giving us a significant look at the game. I also can't be the only one with mounting excitement over what PixelOpus might be working on! Come on! It's the first time in 3 years that Sony officially added a new studio to their ranks and it's the first studio they built themselves in 13 years.

Mmm_fish_tacos

No kidding! Plus, we're dang near certain that both Driveclub and The Order will get stage demonstrations. Destiny is confirmed to be shown again at Sony's E3 this year as well and they've made it sound like it will be giving us a significant look at the game. I also can't be the only one with mounting excitement over what PixelOpus might be working on! Come on! It's the first time in 3 years that Sony officially added a new studio to their ranks and it's the first studio they built themselves in 13 years.

Pixelopus will be working on vita games or vr.

Raven

Pixelopus will be working on vita games or vr.

No one cares what you think. Consider yourself lucky that you're cute.

Dr. Pezus

Oh yeah, I forgot that I'm looking forward to seeing The Order and its monsters. I just want DriveClub to release already. They shouldn't spend too much time on it during the conference. Gamescom is a better place for that.

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

According to Thuway, Sony will be showing footage of Uncharted 4, Rime, The Last Guardian, Shadow of the Beast, Project Beast (he calls it Castlevania Souls) and then says there may be another first party project shown. The mention of Shadow of the Beast is interesting because Tidux teased it earlier today.

interesting. i loved the trailer, and hoped it was a big project and not a small indie game. imagine an open world hack and slash game with the comabt and style shown in the trailer? day one.

BananaKing

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That would be an epic show to me. Jesus. Uncharted, TLG, Project Beast + 3rd parties + the amazing indies like Rime and Shadow of the Beast and yet people are worried???! Wtf is happening. fudge you bananaking

If we had no leakers in the industry this would've been megaton after megaton. Think about it, we wouldn't be certain about Uncharted, TLG would still be guesswork as always and Project Beast we would have no idea of.

if thats a good show for you then great. but those expecting megaton after megaton are going to be severely disappointed.

Dr. Pezus

if thats a good show for you then great. but those expecting megaton after megaton are going to be severely disappointed.

Like I said. There will be several megatons. Why would anyone expect it to be all about megatons?

BananaKing

Like I said. There will be several megatons. Why would anyone expect it to be all about megatons?

how much do you hate me right now?

Raven

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

BananaKing

Dr. Pezus

Excuse the framerate of the video (it's not the game)

Go Up