Religion

Started by Raven, Aug 14, 2014, 02:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

You're from the Carolinas. That's only marginally better than being from the Dakotas. You effectively live in one of the two states collectively referred to as America's second bumb.

and you are considered the first bumb, arent i right?

Raven

and you are considered the first bumb, arent i right?

Calm down and put your lollipop away.

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

You're from the Carolinas. That's only marginally better than being from the Dakotas. You effectively live in one of the two states collectively referred to as America's second bumb.

Nope. that's New Jersey.

Raven

Dr. Pezus

That state is dead to me.

You're dead to that state

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Xevross

We're not talking about tall hippies.

Now that.... is not a nice word

DD_Bwest

I think i found my new religion.

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Vancouver+Pastafarian+boiling+over+ICBC+photo+flap+with+video/10116066/story.html?sc_ref=l.facebook.com

METRO VANCOUVER -- A Surrey man, an ordained minister in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, is involved in a holy war of sorts with ICBC over his right to wear his religious headgear -- a spaghetti strainer -- in his B.C. driver's licence photo.

Obi Canuel, 36, raised some eyebrows last November when he walked into an ICBC office with a colander on his head. He was there to renew his licence and update his photo.

"The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which was formed in 2005, may not have the same cachet as some of the world's major religions -- and sure, its followers say they worship a giant spaghetti monster that created the universe 4,000 years ago while drunk -- but the church was officially registered as a non-profit society in British Columbia last year."

Raven

Xevross

Yeah I've heard of that before, its pretty funny

Dr. Pezus

I think i found my new religion.

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Vancouver+Pastafarian+boiling+over+ICBC+photo+flap+with+video/10116066/story.html?sc_ref=l.facebook.com

METRO VANCOUVER -- A Surrey man, an ordained minister in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, is involved in a holy war of sorts with ICBC over his right to wear his religious headgear -- a spaghetti strainer -- in his B.C. driver's licence photo.

Obi Canuel, 36, raised some eyebrows last November when he walked into an ICBC office with a colander on his head. He was there to renew his licence and update his photo.

"The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which was formed in 2005, may not have the same cachet as some of the world's major religions -- and sure, its followers say they worship a giant spaghetti monster that created the universe 4,000 years ago while drunk -- but the church was officially registered as a non-profit society in British Columbia last year."

Lol. Watch it become a huge religion 1000 years from now

Silverf0x

I'm a Christian of the Pentecostalist persuasion. I've considered abandoning Christianity before, then concluded that existentialist philosophy is justification enough to continue.

(also I'm a big philosophy nerd)
The only thing to fear is fear incarnated as a Japanese schoolgirl.

Dr. Pezus

I'm a Christian of the Pentecostalist persuasion. I've considered abandoning Christianity before, then concluded that existentialist philosophy is justification enough to continue.

(also I'm a big philosophy nerd)

I understood some of those words

Silverf0x

Then you deserve another cookie.
The only thing to fear is fear incarnated as a Japanese schoolgirl.

Xevross

Same! Hi-five!

Go Up